Christian Benteke

Kwan

My last words on this topic.

Benteke has a club to go to that will pay the asking price otherwise he would not put in a transfer request. Or he has a very stupid agent who is pushing his luck with Lambert and Villa. He's most likley to go to Spurs! but no way will Lambert take in a cast off to offload the fee (£25/30M , remember Milner and Ireland crap). I think the club will set a deadline to Benteke and if the deal is not done by that date he remains a Villa player, he then has a choice "play football or sit and beg" all we know is that the media are putting out all sorts off crap at the moment along with other high profile players (Ronaldo going to City for example).

what ever happens i will be glad either way when it's done and dusted.

Maybe Spurs can afford Benteke after all

Real Madrid produce mocked up Gareth Bale No.11 shirt as they step up attempts to land Tottenham star

11 Jul 2013 11:56

Spurs up asking price for Welsh wonder to £130m while Real pull out all the stops to bring Bale to the Bernabeu this summer

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/real-madrid-transfers-gareth-bale-2044495#ixzz2YldPA5rT 

Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Maybe real should tell them to reduce the price and offer a ballboy in exchange.

Gotta laugh at Spuds, delusional average team, player swaps they have offered - hilarious. they just dont get it do they. they are an aging team we are a young growing team, if they splash the cash for CB then they will have no money to replace the overpaid pensioners, they are a team who will be in decline, a mid table team average at best. They need to sell Bale really, if not now then next year to finance a new squad. If CB can not see this then he deserves them. Put it this way, even after the last season I would rather be us than them, if PL can get rid of the rest of the big earners then we really will be going places. Spuds are where we were 4 years ago, they will have to go through a bit of what we have had, it may not be as bad but it will be a downturn in fortunes.

Off topic, but here's our starting line-up for next season, as it stands:

Lloris (26)

Walker (23) Kaboul (27) Vertonghen (26) Rose (23)

Paulinho (24) Sandro (24) Dembele (25)

Lennon (26) Adebayor (29) Bale (23)

Subs: Holtby (22) Townsend (21) Carroll (21) Naughton (24) Sigurdsson (23) Friedel (42) Defoe (31) Dempsey (30) Parker (32) Huddlestone (26) BAE (29)

Of the above the one's we're looking to shift are the ageing players (obviously), our oldest first 11 player is under 30, the average age of the first 11 is 25. Basically it's a squad full of players in their prime.

In fairness not a bad team, maybe you should offer it to PL in exchange for CB :)

To be honest when I said team I meant squad, the players you want to offer us are way over the age limit for Villa so wont work as a trade off. you need at least another 7 or 8 good players to compete at the top and get into the top 4, you will not get these if you buy CB as you will have no budget, it just does not make sense that you will offer the money we want so you should publicallly stand down and look elswhere and end the paper talk as it makes you're club look bad.

Edited by VillakevBromsgrove

Lloris

Walker Kaboul Vertonghen Rose

Paulinho Sandro Dembele

Lennon Adebayor Bale

stands out like a sore thumb IMO nowhere near good enough for where you want to be

even more reason why villa should stand by the £25m, IMO he is the final piece of your jigsaw (even though im not a massive fan of rose or kaboul, those positions arent as bad)

the idea that we will sell our best player and your "final piece" on the cheap is ludicrous, pay up or **** off levy

Benteke has a club to go to that will pay the asking price otherwise he would not put in a transfer request. Or he has a very stupid agent who is pushing his luck with Lambert and Villa.

Slight amendment to make it correct :)

LOLOLOL (26)

Walker (23) HAHAHAH (27) Vertonghen (26) HAHAHAHA (23)

Lennon (26) HEHEHEHEHEE (29) Bale (23)

Subs: Holtby (22) LOLOLOL (21) WTF (21) HAHAHAHAH (24) Sigurdsson (23) HEHEHEHE (42) LOLOLOL (31) Dempsey (30) HAHAHAHAHAH (32) HAHAHAHAH (26) HAHAHAHAH (29)

Someone should sign up to a Spurs forum as a Real Madrid fan and spout out rubbish like "You should lower your asking price", "Gareth Bale is worth £20m" and "We will come to a compromise".

Gotta laugh at Spuds, delusional average team, player swaps they have offered - hilarious. they just dont get it do they. they are an aging team we are a young growing team, if they splash the cash for CB then they will have no money to replace the overpaid pensioners, they are a team who will be in decline, a mid table team average at best. They need to sell Bale really, if not now then next year to finance a new squad. If CB can not see this then he deserves them. Put it this way, even after the last season I would rather be us than them, if PL can get rid of the rest of the big earners then we really will be going places. Spuds are where we were 4 years ago, they will have to go through a bit of what we have had, it may not be as bad but it will be a downturn in fortunes.

Lloris (26)

Subs: Holtby (22) Townsend (21) Carroll (21) Naughton (24) Sigurdsson (23) Friedel (42) Defoe (31) Dempsey (30) Parker (32) Huddlestone (26) BAE (29)

Of the above the one's we're looking to shift are the ageing players (obviously), our oldest first 11 player is under 30, the average age of the first 11 is 25. Basically it's a squad full of players in their prime.

In fairness not a bad team, maybe you should offer it to PL in exchange for CB :)

Big problem Mr.Spud is Adebayor is gone and you have no strikers.......... who is more desperate for Benteke? I think we hold all the cards on this one :) jog on!

Lloris (26)

so you accept Benteke isn't coming to you then?

Edited by Tayls

Benteke in Counting His Eggs Blunder

He ain't going anywhere until January, when we can get even more for him

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 1

Lloris (26)

Subs: Caulker (21) Dawson (29) Holtby (22) Townsend (21) Carroll (21) Naughton (24) Sigurdsson (23) Friedel (42) Defoe (31) Dempsey (30) Parker (32) Huddlestone (26) BAE (29)

It's certainly a good squad but take out Bale and it's nothing particularly special. You really do need a striker.

I'm actually surprised at myself for how much I loathe Benteke now. I just want him out of here. I never really felt like this with Barry, Young, Milner and Downing to such an extent. I would've been happy for any of them to hang around another season (and in Barry's case, he did).

As for Benteke, I don't want to see him near a Villa shirt ever again.

Â