Christian Benteke

Kwan

Ill be disappointed if he goes to Spurs

Capable of so much better

Spurs are a wonderful side just now , if they keep Bale they'll be fine.

It shows just how far & how quickly this club has fallen comparing us to Spurs now as to comparing us 5 seasons back.

On the positive side it does show just how quickly a team can rise from the depths when you look at Spurs and that it is possible to break into that "top 4" still.

Easier for Spurs to do that than us as they are a bigger club in terms of support, income and being in London makes it easier to attract bigger names.

if benteke leaves villa il stay here active

i think u guys are awesome supporters and i will always keep supporting aston villa

Good on you! We welcome you with open arms and commend your wise and brave decision!*

*Get out while you can. It isn't too late for you like it is for some of us. Save yourself

• Like 1

Ill be disappointed if he goes to Spurs

Capable of so much better

Spurs are a wonderful side just now , if they keep Bale they'll be fine.

It shows just how far & how quickly this club has fallen comparing us to Spurs now as to comparing us 5 seasons back.

On the positive side it does show just how quickly a team can rise from the depths when you look at Spurs and that it is possible to break into that "top 4" still.

Big time, I mean when has a player ever left Villa to join Spurs to 'further' themselves!? shocking

It's better than them all joining middlesbrough like a few players did a while back...

i think u guys are awesome supporters and i will always keep supporting aston villa

fab and given that the Belgium players are getting better and better you can tell us all who we should be going for next!

In todays market in my honest opinion he is worth atleat 25 million.

It depends entirely on what the selling club can demand. If we go down, and we ain't out of the woods by a long stretch, then we won't get much for him at all (we will still make a profit of course) but if he does leave then the best we can hope for is that he has a Stewart Downing style purple patch in April and May and that sparks a bidding war.

fab and given that the Belgium players are getting better and better you can tell us all who we should be going for next!

Next season you should try to borrow Kevin de bruyne from chelsea. or buy steven defour ur midfield need a quality injection but the best thing from kevin debruyne is that he played for some time with Benteke and he can supply benteke with assists.

also jelle vossen will be leaving next season racing genk so he might be worth a shot

in the defence i can recomend a good central defender who has the full package: hes big strong fast smart he has a good pace he's also a friend of benteke his name is Cheikhou Kouyaté from rsca anderlecht

Next season you should try to borrow Kevin de bruyne from chelsea. or buy steven defour ur midfield need a quality injection but the best thing from kevin debruyne is that he played for some time with Benteke and he can supply benteke with assists.

also jelle vossen will be leaving next season racing genk so he might be worth a shot

in the defence i can recomend a good central defender who has the full package: hes big strong fast smart he has a good pace he's also a friend of benteke his name is Cheikhou Kouyaté from rsca anderlecht

i can see a flaw in your de Bruyne next season to supply Benteke point

What goes around comes around though. We didn't give a **** about loyalty when we were trying to sign him from Genk.

Exactly, its part of the game. The best thing we can do is accept it, hope Lerner gives the money to spend and move on to worshipping another player Lambert brings in, until he is inevitably sold, vicious cycle.

Â