Christian Benteke

Kwan

• VT Supporter
3 hours ago, Xela said:

What other players used to do that? I have a feeling Adebayor turned into Pele when he needed a new deal. 

Lee Hendrie 

It's good to see him scoring again, but I hope nobody is fooled into thinking he would be a good signing.

If he'd never played for Villa and we were being linked with him we'd all be laughing our heads off.

• Like 3

He is 30 and on sky high wages, allegedly. I honestly think his best performances in the PL were when he played for us and that tells its own story. Anyway we have moved on from giving past their players their last big pay day. Much better to pony up the money and buy Tammy. Younger and better.

Has he turned down a deal from Palace or are they not offering him one? If it’s the latter it tells us everything we need to know. If he was that good still they’d be jumping through hoops to keep him.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Has he turned down a deal from Palace or are they not offering him one? If it’s the latter it tells us everything we need to know. If he was that good still they’d be jumping through hoops to keep him.

I think they cant afford him, apparently he is on 120k a week 

• Shocked 1

• 2 weeks later...

• VT Supporter
5 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

2 year deal at Palace.

...and he never scored again

The fact that as a free agent he didn’t have a better offer than another contract at Palace says it all.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Genie said:

The fact that as a free agent he didn’t have a better offer than another contract at Palace says it all.

Without a manager in place too so for all he knows he could be completely unfancied by whoever comes in.

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â