Christian Benteke

Kwan

4 hours ago, Xela said:

Grass isn't always greener is it Christian?

I'm sure that agent of his thinks so, earnt millions off the back of benteke going to Liverpool when everyone could see it was never going to be a good move, tried to get him out of villa at every opportunity.

1 hour ago, Jimzk5 said:

I'm sure that agent of his thinks so, earnt millions off the back of benteke going to Liverpool when everyone could see it was never going to be a good move, tried to get him out of villa at every opportunity.

Even Tactics Tim said it was the wrong move for him at the time! 

Like you say, all his agent was interested in was moving him around as often as possible. 

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

Even Tactics Tim said it was the wrong move for him at the time! 

Like you say, all his agent was interested in was moving him around as often as possible. 

Didnt his agent get done for a scam from a journalist about his transfer. Shocking agent

• 2 weeks later...

will start the obvious January transfer rumours...jack to palace 🤔

he's a shell of the player we had, not sure if its the london life, the money, the damage in confidence that his failed liverpool career has had on him, if he was English i think he would be getting pelters for his "made it" attitude

9 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

will start the obvious January transfer rumours...jack to palace 🤔

he's a shell of the player we had, not sure if its the london life, the money, the damage in confidence that his failed liverpool career has had on him, if he was English i think he would be getting pelters for his "made it" attitude

He has had lot of injuries too. Even here he had a pretty bad one, when he returnd then he was low on confidence too

Â