Christian Benteke

Kwan

The sentiments on here about not giving a crap ... Villa til I die etc...

We just lost our best striker in decades.  I knew the time would come - and I deep down knew he would have to leave eventually - but we lost a great.

Honestly, bullshit aside Christian, good luck to you.

A sad day for us and I suspect for him. 

His goals kept us up and I thank him for that but they could now send us down so what he did for us is now history.

He has been looking to leave us for a long time and has I think from the start considered us as only a stepping stone. He now has the move he and his agent wanted. I had hoped that we would grow as a club to the extent that he would see that he could win things with us but Wembley in May did for that.  

Thanks for the memories and I am sure that you will get a good reception at Villa Park in the future as long as you show the appropriate respect to the club and fans you have now chosen to leave from now onwards. 

Im more gutted than I have been over any other player leaving. I don't know why.

Lets look at the positives, when we get taken over by another rich American we will buy you back for 50m and fly to the title. 

I do feel a bit sick.

Really? 

Seeing that has just gave me the urge to make cheese on toast and crack the **** on!

He's the only great striker we've had in nearly 20 years. Of course I'm gutted.

Â