Christian Benteke

Kwan

I never understand the "Wish him luck" bollocks. He's no longer apart of Aston Villa, I dont give a **** what he does for any club after us. In I hope he does poorly obviously as he playing for another team we are competing against.

No bitterness here, but good luck? really? **** no.

Agree 100% with this, i love my own team and hate all others.

He is no longer an Aston Villa player so i really dont wish him any luck at all.

• Like 1

Bye Christian, I will always remember you fondly thanks to you sitting Smalling on his arse like the little biatch that he is.  Thanks for all the goals the memories and the cash for TS to spend.

I never understand the "Wish him luck" bollocks. He's no longer apart of Aston Villa, I dont give a **** what he does for any club after us. In I hope he does poorly obviously as he playing for another team we are competing against.

No bitterness here, but good luck? really? **** no.

Because some people have empathy. And some people are able to see them as human beings. He seems like a nice guy, he did great for us and he's a talented footballer - so I hope he does well...just obviously not against us. The same as I hope Ian Taylor's headphones business goes well - he's a good bloke and I hope he's successful.

And let's be honest, unless they're on the same pitch as us, we're not really 'competing against' Liverpool.

Nonsense. He's not my friend. He was employed by something very important to me and did his job very well. That's as far as it goes. Ian Taylor supports the same club we do so its totally different. DId you wish Dwight Yorke luck and best wishes when he left? Or Downing? Or Ashley Young?

Also, he's gone to the club I hate the most. I would not only enjoy it if he flops badly, I dearly hope he does.

I understand your point of view completely. Just personally, I appreciate them as individuals on a very different level to how I support of Aston Villa.

Yorke and Downing are different because of how they left. But I still hope, say, Milner does well elsewhere because he seems like a good guy. If Laursen or Mellberg became managers at clubs, I'd hope they do well. Players that I liked and respected, I want to do well.

But obviously Villa comes before any of it. UTV!

Even though I knew it was going to happen, it is still tough to take. Fond memories. On a positive note at least we have some funds to strengthen and Ricky Lambert isn't coming the other way.

Should've aimed higher.

i-dont-love-you.gif

Edited by ReasonforRevolution

Seeing the confirmation, even though we all knew it was happening was pretty tough to take.

Think he could've gone to a better team than Liverpool to be honest, but from our point of view, it doesn't really matter as we would still get the same fee.

Thanks for some great moments over the past 3 seasons and for being pretty much the only positive thing over that time

Feels like the end of an era almost. Cheers for the great goals.

However, I no longer give a crap what you do and couldn't care less if you fail miserably at Liverpool.

Goodbye.

• Like 1

Press association apparently saying it's 16m up front with the rest being paid over is 5 year contract! Rediculous.

That's a pretty standard arrangement is it not?  Did you expect them to pay in cash or something?

Â