Christian Benteke

Kwan

He looks a bit out of sorts to me right now, probably still has the hangover from the previous depression..... when the lambert train leaves the station he will be back on board.

He'll be ok

Also, what a squad Belgium have at the minute!
Bet they still don't qualify for WC 2014. :lol:
I really hope they do and they damn well should. If they don't, the manager should be publically flogged. They're just 2nd favourites ahead of Serbia and behind Croatia. If they click they could be unbelievable.

Also, what a squad Belgium have at the minute!
Bet they still don't qualify for WC 2014. :lol:
I really hope they do and they damn well should. If they don't, the manager should be publically flogged. They're just 2nd favourites ahead of Serbia and behind Croatia. If they click they could be unbelievable.
Oh I hope they do too (if only for Benteke's sake), it's just that they always seem to underachieve.

Just looking at his stats on Wiki, very impressive to be fair.

60 goals in 99 games since the age of 17 is really very impressive. Im assuming that he would'nt have started all those games either.

He's 6 foot **** 5 aswell!!! :shock:

Also at youth international right through to full international, his goal record is 25 goals in 42 appearnaces, again i can only assume that may not have started all those matches.

Im not talking him up just because he is now a Villa player, but those stats are very very impressive!

Thats a strike rate of 1.65 and 1.68 respectively! :D

Oh I hope they do too (if only for Benteke's sake), it's just that they always seem to underachieve.

They haven't had a line-up like this since the days of Enzo Scifo and even then I'm fairly sure they didn't have the 1 to 11 to compete with the current line-up. This is a golden generation of Belgians so I don't think they typically underachieve. I think they typically just don't have a very good team. But with this lot they do and their achievements need to change. IMO if they achieve nothing in the next 10 years of international football then they'll never ever achieve anything.

60 goals in 99 games since the age of 17 is really very impressive. Im assuming that he would'nt have started all those games either.

Also at youth international right through to full international, his goal record is 25 goals in 42 appearnaces, again i can only assume that may not have started all those matches.

Im not talking him up just because he is now a Villa player, but those stats are very very impressive!

Much better than Clint DUMPsey! :winkold:

Much better than Clint DUMPsey! :winkold:

Dempsey's shite...never wanted him anyway! :P

I'm going to say, right now..

£10 to VT if Dempsey scores more than Benteke this season!

(Could be a bit risky... A young, foreign striker in a new league with a new team... but... I'm overdue for a donation anyway)

Â