Christian Benteke

Kwan

What happened to the Benteke that bulldozed defenders 

I want the one that put smalling on his arse back

Ferdinand on his arse.

He was special when we saw these boys, where are you lads.

0,,10265~11721798,00.jpg

Back at Lynx marketing HQ I assume.

• Like 3

What happened to the Benteke that bulldozed defenders 

I want the one that put smalling on his arse back

Ferdinand on his arse.

He was special when we saw these boys, where are you lads.

0,,10265~11721798,00.jpg

Africa

Service to Benteke has been dreadful. Of the goals he has scored this season, I think most he's actually made himself. If he's getting no service, what's he meant to score off? In the last few games he's been dropping deep to help get something setup. With decent service he'd do well. He is a 'needs a few chances to score' type of player, not like Bent who needed one sight of goal and he'd score (in his prime), but Benteke is coming back from a long time off. If we'd signed Lambet in January, it would have taken the pressure off. He needs someone to spark off, and maybe that person is Sinclair...

• Like 1

Service to Benteke has been dreadful. Of the goals he has scored this season, I think most he's actually made himself. If he's getting no service, what's he meant to score off? In the last few games he's been dropping deep to help get something setup. With decent service he'd do well. He is a 'needs a few chances to score' type of player, not like Bent who needed one sight of goal and he'd score (in his prime), but Benteke is coming back from a long time off. If we'd signed Lambet in January, it would have taken the pressure off. He needs someone to spark off, and maybe that person is Sinclair...

Yes but he has also fluffed too many of the chances he has had. His problem is his confidence is shot at the moment. I just hope Sherwood can help him on that score as he did at Spurs.

Teflon man, nothing sticks to him in the box and he very seldom makes good runs or creates space for himself in the box. The one time he did do it he was offside (his disallowed goal). Very, very poor, unlikely to get back what we paid for him, this season has ruined his reputation and value. 

Teflon man, nothing sticks to him in the box and he very seldom makes good runs or creates space for himself in the box. The one time he did do it he was offside (his disallowed goal). Very, very poor, unlikely to get back what we paid for him, this season has ruined his reputation and value.

He was far from poor today, that bicycle kick was fantastic and he deserved a goal tbh.

Wait. People thought he was poor today? Literally everything good we did was as a result of something he did. Deserved to score. Just get Andi and Gabby away from him. How Sherwoods seen enough of them to know they cant help us.

Yeah, he played well today. Still offside too much, but apart from that he was good. Looked more confident, dominated in the air, caused problems all game. He'll need to be at his absolute best if we're to offer any problems to a Pulis backline. 

Â