Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

By the way, we will owe Groningen €100k if we don't get relegated. That's right folks, he will finally amount to 3 weeks of Wayne Rooney's wages.

3 weeks? He wishes he was worth three weeks. Try 1/3

It will bring his total transfer fee(s) up to about €900k, so roughly 3 weeks, probably less.

If he got called up to the NT as well as Vlaar I'd probably support the Netherlands almost as much as England.

Good call Mantis... I've always liked the Netherlands, a wonderful country, a very friendly air force and attractive national team colours. I have a soft spot for Ajax too... They've always been our second team in our house...

By the way, we will owe Groningen €100k if we don't get relegated. That's right folks, he will finally amount to 3 weeks of Wayne Rooney's wages.

Really? how do you know this?

Yeah. Another €100k add-on clause, which was if he started 50% of our league games, has been met already and there is a a sell-on clause that I'm not quite sure about figures wise.

have to say to be 2nd top scorer mainly from right back is some achievement for him. Has been a good signing and a good finisher in the box. I think that WBA goal was intentional ;)

Hasn't he also scored in every home win this season

have to say to be 2nd top scorer mainly from right back is some achievement for him. Has been a good signing and a good finisher in the box. I think that WBA goal was intentional ;)

Yes he has, think he will get better too, seems to really work hard at his game to improve.

• Like 2

Like Lowton last yr, I don't think Bacuna is anywhere near the Dutch team yet. I he continues to improve then in another yr maybe, but now not for me. He is too inconsistent for international football

Well you could argue Lowton was nowhere near the Dutch team, given that he's English.

In terms of signings, it doesn't get much than this chap. We paid next to nothing for him, he's scored more goals than Gabby and even helps out at the back too.

If he got called up to the NT as well as Vlaar I'd probably support the Netherlands almost as much as England.

Good call Mantis... I've always liked the Netherlands, a wonderful country, a very friendly air force and attractive national team colours. I have a soft spot for Ajax too... They've always been our second team in our house...

and let's not forget the lovely tulips, windmills, and 2 Unlimited. Definitely my second team.  

• Like 2

he is 35th highest scorer in Premier League and joint highest defender with Coleman would be joint 3rd highest scorer at Arsenal or Spurs. more goals than 42 million Ozil for example :P

Stop, it has to be something negative.

Yes he has, think he will get better too, seems to really work hard at his game to improve.

Yep agreed. I think people forget he's only 22 too.

• Like 1

MOM for me, looked very solid and comfortable against one of the best players in the world.Should definately stay RB.

We will do well to hold on to him.

Difficult to choose a MOTM, he did make a few mistakes but again what do you expect when before he joined us he had only played 5 games at right back.

Right now Lowton is nowhere near him for me, one of the first names on the team sheet.