Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

Should stay at rb til end of season then move to midfield in pre season

Though he is good at RB and it does not seem to stop him getting forward.

Exactly. Don't mess with it. Edited by AVTuco

This time was season we were talking about lowton being called up for England. Now he's been replaced by bacuna being called up for Netherlands.

Let's just wait and see what happens next season.

At the time though Lowton really did look like a decent shout for England, it's just that things have gone wrong for him since then.

• Like 1

This time was season we were talking about lowton being called up for England. Now he's been replaced by bacuna being called up for Netherlands.

At the time though Lowton really did look like a decent shout for England, it's just that things have gone wrong for him since then.

I agree. I'd just rather players weren't built up so quick.

He has played for the Dutch youth teams already let us not forget. So far this season he is performing better than many of the highly rated talents from Holland. It is possible.

Btw, as I've said before, I don't think he will become some superstar in the WC or anything just that with the looks of Holland's squad they could do a lot worse than have him in it.

Edited by samjp26

not saying i know what has actually gone wrong specifically - but I would wager he's probably at least in part been the master of his own downfall. 

i just hope he gets a run in the side before the season is over.

i still think Bacuna would be affective in central midfield, worth a go there at least

Edited by VillanousOne

I'm not sure, obviously he played well in his last game and thats fresh in peoples minds right now but hes been poor at least as much as hes been good. I'm not sure what Hollands squad or depth is like atm but i dont see him going tbh.

I personally think other than a couple of games, he has been very solid and I have said so throughout the season. The current second right-back in the Dutch squad is probably Janmaat so like I say, I think Bacuna has an outside chance of making the squad if he continues to play well until the end of the season. The fact he is doing it in the Premier League will put him on Van Gaal's radar you'd think and also he is at the same club as Vlaar which helps.

No not everyone who thinks he probably won't make a world cup spot thinks it because of two games you've picked out. I think he's done ok this season overall, im not judging him on one or two games and i hope he does go but i certainly dont expect him to be in the squad and for pretty selfish reasons maybe its better he isnt anyway.

No not everyone who thinks he probably won't make a world cup spot thinks it because of two games you've picked out. I think he's done ok this season overall, im not judging him on one or two games and i hope he does go but i certainly dont expect him to be in the squad and for pretty selfish reasons maybe its better he isnt anyway.

I understand it's not why about the World Cup spot, but I can't understand why people say he's been poor overall.