Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

Bit of a zinger to Bruce there in his statement about joining Reading?

“I’m very happy – I think it’s going to be a different step for me, and I’m delighted to get going. There have been a few ups and downs but in the end we got it over the line.”

“It’s a really nice step to try and come here to play for Jaap Stam as well. I’m really delighted and I’m really happy that I can start this new journey, to be honest.”

“Reading try to play from the back and they’re really patient. I think that will suit me and it will suit the players, I’ll try and do my best to help the team and try to get some wins.

http://the72.co.uk/89419/reading-sign-versatile-13-cap-international-player/

On 13/06/2013 at 14:18, Jordanderve said:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-sign-leandro-bacuna-1950316

Having wrapped up deals for Aleksandar Tonev and now Bacuna, Lambert is aiming to seal the transfers of striker Nicklas Helenius and Jores Okore.

From the OP.

Somwhow that newspaper quote sends shivers down my spine. No wonder we've ended up in such a terrible state.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Essentially we have paid about 3 million for Tishbola and have sent Bacuna to reading in return a year later. I think they have got the better in this deal. Not a great player, but we may miss his squad versatility this season. 

Again, I'm not sure how he gets labelled as versatile.

He gets played in lots of positions, but apart from Right Back he's shit in all of them.

That's not versatility.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Play patiently from the back?

Bacuna please... he's a headless chicken who has the composure of a barn door and can't pass the ball 3 yards.

True.

But he doesn't know that.

He thinks he's great.

3 hours ago, AshVilla said:

Play patiently from the back?

Bacuna please... he's a headless chicken who has the composure of a barn door and can't pass the ball 3 yards.

Yes interesting comment though because even if you think he is shit, maybe its how many of the players actually feel about Bruce's style of football. 

You just know he is going to put the game of his life tonight. Why we couldnt have done this after tonights game i will never know 

If he scores a winner today I am going to be furious with Bruce and the rest of them