Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

Wasn't he jeered off the previous home game against Brighton? 

That's two in a row now. Bruce needs to remove this negative impact. He offers nothing on the pitch and he certainly isn't worth the negative impact he has in the atmosphere at villa park. 

• Like 2

Just now, DCJonah said:

Wasn't he jeered off the previous home game against Brighton? 

That's two in a row now. Bruce needs to remove this negative impact. He offers nothing on the pitch and he certainly isn't worth the negative impact he has in the atmosphere at villa park. 

He's not even worth a place on the bench - far rather see o hare or one of the other lads on the bench ahead of him.

Madness to turn down £1.5m for him.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, roadoftrinity said:

I thought the booing him off was wrong, wasn't like he was the worst player yesterday 

They were cheering him off near me. Albeit ironically. Which I suppose is slightly better.

Hopefully this signals the end, really bad atmosphere surrounding him. 

9 minutes ago, roadoftrinity said:

I thought the booing him off was wrong, wasn't like he was the worst player yesterday 

Correct. 

But he's a name that people hate. Our fans are pretty shit sometimes. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, roadoftrinity said:

It's not based only on yesterday though is it?!

Years of average to very poor performances. 

Years of being an absolute bellend and having a shite attitude during the season we went down when he, like the rest, showed no interest in fighting for the shirt and badge.

Petulance on the field, arguing over taking free-kicks and moaning about where he plays.

Finally, and a personal one, having **** shit hair.

I think the VP faithful have had a complete gutsfull of him and to be honest, I have too.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

When was the last time Bacuna had a good game? 

Yeah, but, but, he can take a good free kick. Remember? he scored 2 free kicks about 30 years ago. He's worth having just for that!

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, roadoftrinity said:

Are you joking? He was by FAR the worst player yesterday.

I think we can so safely conclude that his supposed 'versitility' is far outweighed by his basic lack of ability. Take whatever we can get for him and move on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Harry said:

I think we can so safely conclude that his supposed 'versitility' is far outweighed by his basic lack of ability. Take whatever we can get for him and move on.

I don't even know how he gets labelled as versatile. Does he just convince managers he can play in loads of different positions.

It's a cycle with Bacuna. He's shit. Then eventually he'll have to cover at right back where he can actually put in a decent performance. This then seems to convince managers that he's worth a go further up the pitch where, lo and behold, he's **** shit again. So he's dropped and the cycle starts again.

• Like 2

Watching Bacuna for their goal literally made me scream at the TV, he got back well, helped defend a decent attack, then literally just stops as soon as the ball was half cleared and hey presto Hull end up with a free man in the box. It's typical Bacuna, he does half a job then gives up and loses all interest. He can drive the ball forward like Delph used to, run through players, then misplace a 5 yard pass, he'll work himself back into a good position then just stop assuming his job is done, he'll ping a great pass to someone then let the return ball run under his foot.

Half a job, every time, get rid 

5 minutes ago, weedman said:

Watching Bacuna for their goal literally made me scream at the TV, he got back well, helped defend a decent attack, then literally just stops as soon as the ball was half cleared and hey presto Hull end up with a free man in the box. It's typical Bacuna, he does half a job then gives up and loses all interest. He can drive the ball forward like Delph used to, run through players, then misplace a 5 yard pass, he'll work himself back into a good position then just stop assuming his job is done, he'll ping a great pass to someone then let the return ball run under his foot.

Half a job, every time, get rid 

Totally agree and I felt the same when they scored, he just stood still totally switched off, while Hull's players were not marked. He is also poor on the ball. Doesn't seem to have any idea of what to do.