Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

The only hope is that for some reason it was 50/50 playing him or someone else and that he opted for Bacuna to put him in the shop window. Apparently Bacuna wants out to Reading anyhoos, so maybe this was all about his exit. One can dream. 

45 minutes ago, Jareth said:

The only hope is that for some reason it was 50/50 playing him or someone else and that he opted for Bacuna to put him in the shop window. Apparently Bacuna wants out to Reading anyhoos, so maybe this was all about his exit. One can dream. 

Where did you hear he wanted to go to Reading?

15 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Sorry would post the link but am on shoddy smartphone. Probably just speculation, but music to our ears.

Ahh ok man! Yep defo musicto our ears.

Sky commentators mentioned a few times during the game that he wasn't a fans favourite haha. It's known by all. Then when he was subbed and the crowd were booing he said again that the crowd welcomed him coming off!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

One of the very worst to ever wear the shirt, he's garbage virtually every time he plays, those of us with at least half a brain know this, somehow Bruce doesn't realise it. 

Its time to part ways.

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

Surely Bruce can hear the negative impact Bacuna has on the crowd? That alone warrants him to be sold.

If we were to make decisions based on the negativity of our home fans we'd never have any manager or players. 

• Like 1

Just now, AVTuco said:

Reading these reactions you'd think Bacuna played the worst game ever and caused us three goals and missed himself another three minimum. Ridiculous.

He was awful and when it was announced he was starting it was obvious he was going to be awful. 

Cm is a key position and while not directly at fault his awful play effected the team at times. 

Should not have been on the pitch. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

If we were to make decisions based on the negativity of our home fans we'd never have any manager or players. 

In the main yes I agree. But with Bacuna you can feel the atmosphere getting poisonous which isn't going to help the team. He simply cannot play for us. Add to the fact that he is awful and appears to have a terrible attitude.

Just now, DCJonah said:

He was awful and when it was announced he was starting it was obvious he was going to be awful. 

Cm is a key position and while not directly at fault his awful play effected the team at times. 

Should not have been on the pitch. 

He wasn't good, and slowed us down several times when we were attacking. But, it wasn't the worst performance ever, not by a long shot. And we didn't not-win because of him. 

2 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

He wasn't good, and slowed us down several times when we were attacking. But, it wasn't the worst performance ever, not by a long shot. And we didn't not-win because of him. 

Agree but he's been shit for so long and everyone knew the kind of performance he would put in. You can't blame people for being completely fed up with him at this point. 

• Like 2

Just now, DCJonah said:

Agree but he's been shit for so long and everyone knew the kind of performance he would put in. You can't blame people for being completely fed up with him at this point. 

No, but this is just too much to me. However, I'll let you guys feast ahead.

4 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

No, but this is just too much to me. However, I'll let you guys feast ahead.

Would you mind passing the sauce before you go ;) 

seriously I feel the criticism was there before kick off at bacuna inclusion and he did nothing to warrant his place during the game - really poor decision to start him.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Eastie said:

Would you mind passing the sauce before you go ;) 

seriously I feel the criticism was there before kick off at bacuna inclusion and he did nothing to warrant his place during the game - really poor decision to start him.

Gone already. ;)

• Like 1

You know exactly what you are going to get with bacuna and this is exactly why everyone is fed up with it, and also why he was cheered off. That pass is 2 yards behind where it should be, that pass is 10 yards in front of where he should be putting it, that pass is 7 seconds too late, that option for a forward pass has gone now because you are so slow and unsure. Everytime he goes forward he cannot beat a man, he cannot get his head up and find someone, he hasn't got the strength or confidence to hold it and just wait for support if need be. 

No matter what the option or situation...he does the wrong thing 9 times out of 10.

A horrible, horrible, horrible excuse for a footballer.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

You know exactly what you are going to get with bacuna and this is exactly why everyone is fed up with it, and also why he was cheered off. That pass is 2 yards behind where it should be, that pass is 10 yards in front of where he should be putting it, that pass is 7 seconds too late, that option for a forward pass has gone now because you are so slow and unsure. Everytime he goes forward he cannot beat a man, he cannot get his head up and find someone, he hasn't got the strength or confidence to hold it and just wait for support if need be. 

No matter what the option or situation...he does the wrong thing 9 times out of 10.

A horrible, horrible, horrible excuse for a footballer.

When I think of the years he has been here there are very few positives that spring to mind apart from the free kick v man city - he's been a let down under several managers and whereas Hutton at least gives 100% the same cannot be said for bacuna .