Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

• 3 weeks later...

So despite playing today it's looking like he'll be gone by next Saturday. £1.5mil bid rejected but rumblings that an improved offer has already come back in and been accepted.

2 minutes ago, skarroki said:

So despite playing today it's looking like he'll be gone by next Saturday. £1.5mil bid rejected but rumblings that an improved offer has already come back in and been accepted.

Sky sports said reading have not followed it up. Bloody hell villa I would have gone back and said make it 2m and sold him.

Edited by Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Sky sports said reading have not followed it up. Bloody hell villa I would have gone back and said make it 2m and sold him.

Me too. I can't find the bleeding tweet now! Maybe someone got it wrong. The first thing I read was someone saying there was an improved offer made and he was going to be having a medical Monday. 

Maybe just a fan getting over excited and then I've made it worse with Chinese whispers. I'm hoping this isn't the end of it 

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11677/10966945/aston-villa-reject-bid-from-reading-for-leandro-bacuna

Please, please sell him

Aston Villa reject bid from Reading for Leandro Bacuna

By Sky Sports News

Last Updated: 29/07/17 7:33pm

•  
  •  
  •  
Reading have failed with a bid to sign Aston Villa midfielder Leandro Bacuna 
-"
Reading have failed with a bid to sign Aston Villa midfielder Leandro Bacuna

Aston Villa have rejected a £1.5m bid from Reading for midfielder Leandro Bacuna, according to Sky sources.

Sky Sports News understands Reading have now ended their interest in the 25-year-old and will turn their attentions to other targets.

Bacuna featured for Villa in their pre-season goalless draw against Watford on Saturday, replacing the injured Jack Grealish in the 26th minute.

Edited by tismyk