Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

Groningen fan on Twitter said they want to know who our scout is because he's been there for 4 seasons and hasn't done **** all.

We know how to train players here in the big leagues. 

He is not a winger, he has been operating in many positions but his favourite position is CM.

According to his player profile he can operate as a right back, right winger or an attacking central midfielder. Could provide cover for Lowton if needed?

Groningen fan on Twitter said they want to know who our scout is because he's been there for 4 seasons and hasn't done **** all.

Sounds like a versatile squaddie to me. Perhaps unnecessary given that we have a lot of young players on the fringes but there we go. He's probably not costing more than £1m. Nice thing is with these sort of signings is that they are cheap gambles and if they don't come off it's not really done anyone any harm, unlike under O'Neill where they cost us £8m plus wages and thus had to be played week in week out even if they were shite. 

• Like 1

Sounds like a versatile squaddie to me. Perhaps unnecessary given that we have a lot of young players on the fringes but there we go. He's probably not costing more than £1m. Nice thing is with these sort of signings is that they are cheap gambles and if they don't come off it's not really done anyone any harm, unlike under O'Neill where they cost us £8m plus wages and thus had to be played week in week out even if they were shite.

He is young and already played 100+ games for groningen. I believe he also plays for the dutch under 21s so it appears that this lad has a bit about him

Yeàh theres a few of their fans saying hes not that good and their surprised. Could be the karim of this Window

Its all opinions, you cant be that cack if you play for the dutch under 21s though.

• Like 1

I've watched Groningen a few times this season and I can't say he stood out to me. Tbh I can't even remember noticing him at all. That said, if Lambert wants him then he's most likely filled with potential.

Yeàh theres a few of their fans saying hes not that good and their surprised. Could be the karim of this Window

TBF, Karim was pretty highly rated in Holland, and he looked outstanding in pre-season, but the pace of the Premiership was too much for him. He looked better pushed on against United, too suspect defensively to play a deeper role.