Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

Maybe Lambert plans to use him at left back?

I think he'll be our swiss-army knife. The 7th name on the subs bench. Can be played almost anywhere.

If he's replacing anyone I would think it would be Holman. Unless the coaching staff have a specific role for him in mind he could played as the attack minded central midfielder that has been mooted to be incoming.

Other than the trail of tweets Yesterday and the Mirror article Today, is there anything else, anywhere else, saying it's done? Could it not just be another BS rumour?

Other than the trail of tweets Yesterday and the Mirror article Today, is there anything else, anywhere else, saying it's done? Could it not just be another BS rumour?

The Mirror article says he has had his medical, I would assume that they wouldn't make that up.

Maybe Lambert plans to use him at left back?

I think he'll be our swiss-army knife. The 7th name on the subs bench. Can be played almost anywhere.

If he's replacing anyone I would think it would be Holman. Unless the coaching staff have a specific role for him in mind he could played as the attack minded central midfielder that has been mooted to be incoming.

Can you tell us about him?

It is on SkySports' live transsfer centre too with 'reports emergin gfrom Holland'

Good I guess? No idea on how good he is and it seems like not many others do either. Even youtube isn`t helping this guy, but at least someone made a vid of him so that is something..!!! We will see, everyone is a newcome when they come, how they perform here is what matters, not after or before.