Indykaila - Twitter

norwegianvillain

Anybody know anything about this guy? seems to have very accurate info on most PL teams... Always comes with the info at least a day before the press release the same news, according to himself and some other guys tweeting about him. Im quite new to twitter, and i have not been digging deep, but it seems to me that he is pretty much telling the truth

Mmm, has far as I can tell he gets most of his info from other more itk Twitter users and passes it off as his own. He deletes a lot of stuff he gets wrong.

• Like 1

If you think about what it would take for someone to be properly ITK for a wide range of football clubs, it's unlikely such a person would set up a twitter account.

Either they'd be risking their employment (eg if you were an admin bod for an agent and they found out you were posting on twitter...) or they would be already making too much money to care about a few twitter followers. Plus they would be forgoing a lot of money they could make by setting up a proper website.

I'd imagine most 'ITKs' are people who aggregate information already out there and delete all the stuff they get wrong. A sort of crap version of the Mirror.

Take it from me, chances are if you work in football and are involved in deals you will keep schtum about most deals.  Unless you need to further a deal by using the papers.  Agents are aware of other deals but they may know 2 or 3 clubs that the player may be going to or they may have heard rumours of other agents/ex players.  No one legit will parading on Twitter claiming to have inside info and hiding behind a fake account.  Anyone who does post info on Twitter that gets stuff right will more than likely know someone who knows something or know someone who knows someone that knows something. 

Â