Dafabet is our new official sponsor

BOF

You'll all get your way soon. I've been given 6 warning points for defending and debating my opinion.

This site is like North Korea.

Doesn't answer my question...
What's the Q ?

You'll all get your way soon. I've been given 6 warning points for defending and debating my opinion.

To be fair, you've had your opinion but you've blatantly ignored when people have a different opinion and just say they're point scoring. You obviously disagree with what people think, but when people actually tell you why they think that opinion, it's instantly disregarded. Can you not see why that would wind people up? And when that happens over a period of time, it builds up.

Ingram isn't an aggressive poster, or a bully and he rarely posts in on topic. 

Doesn't answer my question...
What's the Q ?

Why weren't you outraged when we were sponsored by 32Red.com, FXPro.com, Genting or when we've previously had betting partners, albeit not on the shirts?

Both 32Red.com and Genting have online gambling sites. FXPro is gambling in a different way, but still.

So literally days ago we were sponsored by an online gambling company but there was no outrage.

Edited by Stevo985

So why did Ingham join in ? He had no previous input, just decides to wade in with the gang.

My opinion is valid, mods can keep giving me points and the "gang" can keep posting for points.

I will maintain my position , until I'm banned if needs be.

You have no idea how hard I'm trying to be calm and debate this like an adult. You're proving me exactly right in what I'm saying. Your opinion really isn't the problem. Everyone is entitled to that. But when somebody else has a different opinion and expresses that opinion in the form of a debate, you completely ignore what is being said. You just carry on expressing your own opinion. On top of that, if somebody uses an old post against you, which proves their point then they're point scoring. You can't hide behind that all the time. If you can't see why that would piss people off in the short term, never mind an extended period of time, then I really don't know what else I can say to you.

If you want to prove people wrong, answer Stevo's question openly and honestly. Even backtrack and say you're wrong. That would earn you some respect back.

• Like 1

No gambling in North Korea.

Pedant ... Actually there is

• Like 1

So why did Ingham join in ? He had no previous input, just decides to wade in with the gang.

My opinion is valid, mods can keep giving me points and the "gang" can keep posting for points.

Please don't get banned CI. Popcorn sales would plummet.

Which position? The one where gambling is ok, or the one where it isn't?

shhhhh!

annoyed.gif

I'm not wrong. You are . You need to backtrack and earn yourself a modicum of respect.

And again, disregarding absolutely everything I've said. If I'm wrong, then why is my view supported by such a large group of people? Are they all wrong too? Genuine question.

I'm not wrong. You are . You need to backtrack and earn yourself a modicum of respect.

And again, disregarding absolutely everything I've said. If I'm wrong, then why is my view supported by such a large group of people? Are they all wrong too? Genuine question.

tumblr_inline_mlomr7BD2L1qz4rgp.gif

Rich, I've enjoyed our gif-off today. The competition for places has brought the best out of the both of us :D

EDIT: Also I'd really like to know what specific point you think I'm wrong about?

Edited by StefanAVFC

Cause we're all in a gang....