Hal Robson-Kanu (Reading)

Villan4Life

I remember him giving Matty Lowton a hard time when we played them. 

Hardly a benchmark for scouting players. For all of Lowtons brilliance going forward he hardly covered himself with glory with his defending abilities last season. 

I remember him giving Matty Lowton a hard time when we played them. 

Hardly a benchmark for scouting players. For all of Lowtons brilliance going forward he hardly covered himself with glory with his defending abilities last season. 

True, but I just distinctly remember Lowton having a harder time against Robson Kanu, than he did in comparison to most other wingers.

Edited by Cambridge-AVFC

with gabby and andi as our wing forwards and tonev and albrighton as our natural wingers with the ability to play wing forwards, as well as many other players who can play wide like nzogbia, carruthers and holman, i cant see this one being needed

although ive also said before, id like to see more of stieber next season, but does anyone know if he is old enough to step up?

with gabby and andi as our wing forwards and tonev and albrighton as our natural wingers with the ability to play wing forwards, as well as many other players who can play wide like nzogbia, carruthers and holman, i cant see this one being needed

although ive also said before, id like to see more of stieber next season, but does anyone know if he is old enough to step up?

Is this Zoltan's brother? i remember thinking Zoltan was going to be the real deal but he never pushed through and disappeared.

I don't want Robson-Kanu, a good player but not what we need, plus is showing a very poor attitude if he is trying to force a move out of the club that took him in and gave him a chance. from a post on the last page though seems that the sun have unusually for them, mis-quoted someone

Lazy journo link, or an agent trying it on for me.

Reading would ask way too much for this guy, and his wages would be relatively high too. Lambert is getting in quality and value from all over Europe - why would he bother with this guy?

Â