The 2013 FAQ Answer Thread

samjp26

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

African or European?

Huh? I... I don't know that AUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Like 1

How do you know so much about swallows?

Well, you have to know these things when you're a Villan you know.

Huh? I... I don't know that AUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ni

How does one sign up for the away scheme these days? Haven't travelled in years but I quite fancy it his coming season. I Did a search on the Villa site and got four billion matches, none of which were actually relevant.

Will the Barry Bannan thread ever return??

If not can I start a new one?

What actually happened to that thread?

One morning I wake up and it's gone (not that I'm complaining).

I knew mods could lock threads, but to wipe it completely off the face of the earth.

I didn't know they had that much power.

Will the Barry Bannan thread ever return??

If not can I start a new one?

What actually happened to that thread?

One morning I wake up and it's gone (not that I'm complaining).

I knew mods could lock threads, but to wipe it completely off the face of the earth.

I didn't know they had that much power.

if someone was responsible for it then it was a moment of pure genius. my eye is actually trained to look for the bannan thread and have a quick read every time i come on here, before looking at actual real villa topics.

serious question, how many of the new players can speak fluent, or good enough, english? I know for a fact that Okore is brilliant with english and Helenius seems very good too. Luna seems not to have much english as it stands and i have no idea on the other 2

Â