The 2013 FAQ Answer Thread

samjp26

Does anyone know who is actually the scout for Villa at the moment, for players and our next opposition? Is the answer just Paul Lambert?

Good Q. No idea. Since Henke left, I'm not sure he was replaced ???

Q. General Charles Krulak, who is he ?A. A spineless phoney

Q. General Charles Krulak, who is he ?A. A spineless phoney

What a wankerish comment.

To level that at someone that fought in multiple wars is pathetic, particularly coming from someone with your more than dubious track record of posting bollox on a **** Internet forum.

Have now updated the first post having began 'the list'.

If anybody can help with it or add better/differing sources, then feel free and I will update. I'll continue working on it when I can.

If anybody can help with it or add better/differing sources, then feel free and I will update. I'll continue working on it when I can.

You didn't answer my question!

:angry:

I didn't need to. He is always here with us although if not in a short, stocky physical form, then certainly within our hearts.

I didn't need to. He is always here with us although if not in a short, stocky physical form, then certainly within our hearts.

*wipes away tear*

Â