Premier League Relegation 2013/14

AshVilla

For some reason I had it in my head that he kept Blackpool up for one season going down the next, but he didn't. They went straight back down.

He really should have kept them up after start they made and did a lot better than anybody expected, but his deceision to play a reserve team at VP probably cost them survival

I wouldnt say that result cost them survival considering how well they played that night, if they had there first team out that night they wouldn't have done any better

Cardiff will be OK I think. 12th-16th.

Hull are going, they have no good players at all. Palace I think will also go, but will pick up some surprise wins away from home with the way Holloway attacks.

Swansea, Stoke and Southampton for the final place I think.

For some reason I had it in my head that he kept Blackpool up for one season going down the next, but he didn't. They went straight back down.

He really should have kept them up after start they made and did a lot better than anybody expected, but his deceision to play a reserve team at VP probably cost them survival

I wouldnt say that result cost them survival considering how well they played that night, if they had there first team out that night they wouldn't have done any better

Well the fact we were hopeless and they were in decent form I think they had of played a full team they had a chance of winning and that would have kept them up.

though all Ifs and Buts 

Â