Confirmed Transfers Summer 2013

mikeyp102

Arguing the wages of outgoing players is as relevant as arguing over the stars in the sky.  Pure speculation that neither side knows the answer to - quite apart from it not even being the subject of the thread in the first place !

IN

Liam Prynn - Torquay United - £50,000

Wasn't sure whether to put academy signings in as it's harder to keep track of, haven't we also signed 2 others?
Prynn is the only one we've paid money for, one is a free after being released by Oxford, the other is unconfirmed from free after leaving Tottenham.

What about the Irish lad?

So far I am not impressed with the "Incomming" list

Why ? Lambert promised us young and hungry players - and warned there would be no big signings. The Lad from Torquay meets all the promised criteria.......does he not ?

Why ? Lambert promised us young and hungry players - and warned there would be no big signings. The Lad from Torquay meets all the promised criteria.......does he not ?

Don't worry. "So far" it's the 6th of June. Someone remind him how old Gareth Barry was when we signed him :)

Don't worry. "So far" it's the 6th of June. Someone remind him how old Gareth Barry was when we signed him :)

Yep - and held his own in the first team - whilst being just 17 !

Yes he does,BUT what sort of club is Lerner and Lambert trying to construct here?

Are we going to be the feeder club for the rest of the PL ?

Yes he does,BUT what sort of club is Lerner and Lambert trying to construct here?

Are we going to be the feeder club for the rest of the PL ?

What the **** are you on about?

• Like 1

Â