New Official Website?

Spoony

The OS, Don't think I've even been there in 2 years. I feel better for the experience or lack thereof.

Is it still to be provided by the useless but coining it in company that used to be PTV? If so, when will the club ever learn?

I hope they have more of those videos which start playing automatically with Jack Woodward shouting at you.

It's for this reason that I have been to the Villa site maybe twice in the last 2 years. I absolutely hate any site which starts playing music or videos at you without it being requested.

Despite my hatred of those videos, the Villa website is an absolute pile of sh1te and needs to be rewritten by some people who haven't just finished their GCSE's.

I hope they have more of those videos which start playing automatically with Jack Woodward shouting at you.

It's for this reason that I have been to the Villa site maybe twice in the last 2 years. I absolutely hate any site which starts playing music or videos at you without it being requested.

Despite my hatred of those videos, the Villa website is an absolute pile of sh1te and needs to be rewritten by some people who haven't just finished their GCSE's.

eer Villatalk starts blasting "has Christian Benteke already played his final game for Aston Villa.." without requesting it. (that annoying video in top right corner)

eer Villatalk starts blasting "has Christian Benteke already played his final game for Aston Villa.." without requesting it. (that annoying video in top right corner)

This should only happen for guests. Has this happened to you when you are logged in? If so, please start a topic in the "site issues" forum.