New Official Website?

Spoony

They kept that pretty hush hush. Is it the same provider? I swear we've had like 3 different websites since Lerner took over

They have all been shite templates.

Agreed. I always think our website looks a bit cheap compared to some of the others in the top flight. But then again I don't know the first thing about web design

Improve the ticket side of things and I'll be happy. The amount of times it's told me I don't have enough privelges to buy away tickets is a joke

Whaat? They're changing the OS?? How could they possibly improve on it?

[irony alert: This post may be ironical, incorporating the use of irony]

Displaying as much irony as Alannis Morisette's "Ironic".

/pedant

:P

Edited by StanBalaban

Whaat? They're changing the OS?? How could they possibly improve on it?

[irony alert: This post may be ironical, incorporating the use of irony]

Displaying as much irony as Alannis Morisette's "Ironic".

/pedant

:P

Pedandry fail, I believe. I may be wrong. 

As for the current OS's failings, they include:

- The presence of Woodward (bless his heart, surely there's a nice cushy backroom job he could do away from the public eye)

- The clunky way of selecting the articles, which seem to dance about before your eyes and avoid your mouse click

- The completely non-intuitive way of logging in, usually made extra frustrating when trying to follow a match after logging in less than 20 minutes before KO.

- The limited access to various types of information about the club, squad and history

- The fact that the matchday countdown (do they still have that?) only works if you're in the UK

- The generally sloppy look

Edited by TrentVilla

My pedantry was on the fact that whilst your post was loaded with healthy sarcasm, alas old boy, it was devoid of irony.

Much like our Canadian friend's inappropriately titled song.

Edited by StanBalaban