Jores Okore

Jesperchr

Id personally love to see Baker given time with him.  I just think their skill sets would compliment each other really well.

The big downside would be the obvious lack of experience, but does has Vlaar done enough to guarantee himself a place in the line up?

When Okore came on it allowed Vlaar to play his game more in my opinion.

Thought Vlaar had a great battle with Lukaku, the one that led to the freekick and goal for no apparent reason.

Loved Okore chasing down Hazard and giving him the big slide tackle, his pace alone can stop players being clearly through on goal.

Edited by samjp26

Blistering pace, love the guy. Vlaar became a different kind of player with him at his side. Should be in the team for the pool game.

I thought that too. He seems better as a left CB, which I thought in the Malaga game too, but perhaps that is because both times he played with this beast. 

really glad we signed this chap. theres some witchcraft going on in our scouting department at the moment!

Yeah the scouting team have been playing Football Manager ;)

Sadly, most of our signings pretty much sucked in FM until after we signed them, so I hope they weren't using it! ;^)

really glad we signed this chap. theres some witchcraft going on in our scouting department at the moment!

Yeah the scouting team have been playing Football Manager ;)

dont care how they do it, aslong as they keep it up im happy ;)

Edited by tomaspg

Think this guy's indirectly responsible for sharpening up our defence I reckon. For most of last season the two centre halves were the only two available. Now Vlaar and Clark have a top class replacement for them sitting on the bench and they seem to have upped their games accordingly.

Think this guy's indirectly responsible for sharpening up our defence I reckon. For most of last season the two centre halves were the only two available. Now Vlaar and Clark have a top class replacement for them sitting on the bench and they seem to have upped their games accordingly.

Don't speak too soon. We're still conceding goals in that first 20 minute spell, just as we did last year. No clean sheets since Stoke @ home, 2012.

Â