Jores Okore

Jesperchr

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

The own goal was a bit unlucky but he looked injured to me. Richards was 10x worse

was it unlucky, about 2 seconds before the ball got to him you could tell it was going in the net though

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

The own goal was a bit unlucky but he looked injured to me. Richards was 10x worse

Are you joking me? He lazily just swung his foot at the ball without any concentration which just sums up him as a player. Awful.

8 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

I thought he was ok in first half beside Baker.  Never under estimate how bad playing along side Richards can make you look

What he did for the second goal is inexcusable whether you're playing alongside Nesta or a 3 year old. That goal alone showed he has absolutely no positional awareness or any idea of what's going on around him

Edited by kurtsimonw

Another player who has a high opinion of himself but fails to back it up where it matters on the pitch. Mentally he is weak. 

As things stand it has to be Elphick and Baker. I'd be looking to bring in another 2 centre backs, one first choice, and ship out Okore, Lescott and Richards.

• Like 3

He panics when he has to clear the ball, always has done, so the own goal was not unlucky it was just a further example of something that is a facet of his game. He doesn't seem to be a natural defender and needs someone alongside him to tell him where to be, that obviously isn't Richards.

• Like 1

There are two types of defenders in the world, the John Terry's, Vidic's and Ferdinand's and the other type is the Skrtle's and the Sakho's. Watch a compilation of Sakho and Skrtle and they will look amazing, the same with Okore, amazing last ditch blocks and last man tackles and stuff like that, the thing about the Terry's and co. is that they hardly ever need to make last ditch tackles and blocks, because they stop the threat before it becomes very dangerous, they read the game and stop threats straight away. Okore and Richards are the type that can make amazing last ditch tackles and blocks because THEY allow the opposition to get into those areas (Okore is living on his one amazing game for FcM vs. Chelsea, where all his last ditch tackles worked). You don't have to and rarely do notice good defenders, you always notice when bad defenders play.Get rid of him and Richards.

• Like 2

Â