Jores Okore

Jesperchr

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

I think what happened between him and Black was bizarre and nobody came out of it in good light especially Villa though Black insisted he would make changes and played same clearings in the woods everyweek that im not sure if i can take his word for it

Exactly thats why I have little interest in what Black said. Made some truly appalling team selections

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jsam said:

It seems that Okore is prepared to stay.  According  to Danish online site  bold.dk he wants to stay as "Villa still is a big club even if they are playing  in the Championship next season"

http://www.bold.dk/fodbold/nyheder/agent-okore-klar-paa-en-frisk-start-i-villa/

FWIW I don't think Okore is very good. His U-turn is probably more to do with a total lack of interest from anybody else

4 minutes ago, Richard said:

It's more to do with the fact that Black is no longer picking the team

I think Okore is a very sloppy centre back. I have never rated him in his time here

I would definitely think the is good enough to play in the Aston Villa founded football league. Remember this is a big step down from the PL and he has at times looked good enough in the PL. His poorer performances I am willing to put down to poor management and fu(kwit colleagues 

I would definitely cut him some slack. 

Â