Jores Okore

Jesperchr

18 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

That's no defence for what he's done. why would the club comment on that? the manager picks the team. 

99% of the time I'd agree, but on this occasion I'd say Richards and Lescott being picked ahead of him is the perfect defence. 

It's an unbelievable decision and Black is a complete melt. 

His team selection reminds me of Macdonald's 'protest team' against Spuds. 

Team Okore all day long on this one, although as I said - I'd still get rid. 

I don't really know why I am defending him either! I just think this one is beyond the pale from Black. 

We can use all the cliches in the world, but sometimes it's better to be a dick than a swallower and if I was in Okore's shoes, I'm not sure I'd have swallowed it either. 

As I said, he should have just got violent on his ass, rather than refusing to play though. 

• Like 1

99% of the time I'd agree, but on this occasion I'd say Richards and Lescott being picked ahead of him is the perfect defence. 

This is basically how I feel. Black has cut off his nose to spite everyone I think.

• Like 1

Clear that there is 2 realistic possibilities to this story. Either:

1. Okore is frustrated at not being picked, and when you watch the performances of the players on the pitch, he probably is thinking "am I really worse than that?". When mentioned to Black this is what has happened. He has probably said "either pick me to play or don't pick me at all." Could be Black has taken it as an excuse to play Richards and Lescott again as they appear to be his favourites.

OR

2. Okore is just be a prima dona idiot who thinks he is better than everyone else and should be playing week in week out for champions league team and he is throwing  his toys of of the pram. Black has therefore just gone "well you if you are going to act like that f*** o**."

He hasn't been the greatest this season, but I do wonder if he would be worse than what's on the pitch? When he has played he has looked more competant than either Richards or lescott so maybe he has just thought "f*** it." It is completely unprofessional what he has done (if he has refused to play) but given what we can see and  we know there may be good reason why he acted in such a way.

Either way it's more stupidity coming out of the club which is an embarrassment.

If i refused to to my job i would be sacked on the spot! But this word removed gets to train with the U21s and pick up he pay packet? Utter disgrace! There might be a reason behind it but you don't throw all your toys out the pram if things don't go your way and expect sympathy.

He is suppose to be a professional footballer. Yes I would be annoyed if in was in his shoes and the chuckle brothers kept getting picked over me but i would carry on with my job.

The club is a shambles. The fact that Lescott, Richards,  and Clark get picked in front of Okore and Baker is a disgrace. 

In my opinion Baker and Okore are our two Best defenders. And would form a perfect partnership. 

Imagine having Lescott being picked before yourself, with his ridiculous performances, tweets about not giving a shit, and comments about being relieved we have Got relegated. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Danishlad said:

In my opinion Baker and Okore are our two Best defenders.

I read this and thought, "What the **** is this guy smoking?" But then I actually went through our defenders and realised you were right.

How upsetting.

• Like 3

Merson Wants Okore Sacked! 

Aston Villa should be allowed to sack Jores OkorePaul Merson has told Sky Sports Soccer Saturday, broadcast from 12pm on April 23.

The Danish defender has managed just 12 appearances in his side’s dire campaign so far as they have slid into the Championship.

He seems unlikely to play for the club again either, with caretaker manager Eric Black this week revealing that he refused to sit on the bench for the game against Bournemouth on April 9.

Indeed, it seems the player is unlikely to feature again this season and Merson believes that attitude should see him sacked by the club.

“The lad who’s saying he wouldn’t be on the bench, shouldn’t play football, he should be sacked,” he told Soccer Saturday.

“That is the most sickening thing I’ve ever heard. It’s unbelievable. I didn’t even know who he was when I heard it. They should be able to release him.

“You can’t be doing that, he’s a professional footballer. Fair play to Eric Black for putting him in it, he’s nailed him and rightly so.”  

Given his attitude towards the situation, it seems Okore will likely be one of those the club looks to sell in the summer. 

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/04/24/sl-jores-okore-should-be-sacked-by-aston-villa-blasts-paul-merso/? 

21 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Merson Wants Okore Sacked! 

Aston Villa should be allowed to sack Jores OkorePaul Merson has told Sky Sports Soccer Saturday, broadcast from 12pm on April 23.

The Danish defender has managed just 12 appearances in his side’s dire campaign so far as they have slid into the Championship.

He seems unlikely to play for the club again either, with caretaker manager Eric Black this week revealing that he refused to sit on the bench for the game against Bournemouth on April 9.

Indeed, it seems the player is unlikely to feature again this season and Merson believes that attitude should see him sacked by the club.

“The lad who’s saying he wouldn’t be on the bench, shouldn’t play football, he should be sacked,” he told Soccer Saturday.

“That is the most sickening thing I’ve ever heard. It’s unbelievable. I didn’t even know who he was when I heard it. They should be able to release him.

“You can’t be doing that, he’s a professional footballer. Fair play to Eric Black for putting him in it, he’s nailed him and rightly so.”  

Given his attitude towards the situation, it seems Okore will likely be one of those the club looks to sell in the summer. 

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/04/24/sl-jores-okore-should-be-sacked-by-aston-villa-blasts-paul-merso/? 

He might have a valid point. But all that goes out of the window when he says "I didn't even know who he was when I heard it" Merson should be sacked for impersonating a football pundit! 

• Like 3

He might have a valid point. But all that goes out of the window when he says "I didn't even know who he was when I heard it" Merson should be sacked for impersonating a football pundit! 

And for claiming to have an affection for the club too.

I'll take everything he says concerning Villa with a pinch of salt now.

its quite a simple formula, if he doesnt was the play, the club should want to pay, hes the one breaching his contract by refusing to do the task asked of him.

im not too clued up on contractual law, and i know football operates differently to the rest of the world, but there must be protection for the club against these high earners, surely footballers (and their agents) dont hold all the cards?

21 hours ago, wazzap24 said:

No defence whatsoever. Doesn't matter if Doris the tea lady is picking the team, you accept the decision as a professional footballer and keep your head down, work hard in training and carry on. He clearly has no intention whatsoever of being here next season so I can see why he's not in the team

Utter cockwomble of a player. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

And for claiming to have an affection for the club too.

I'll take everything he says concerning Villa with a pinch of salt now.

in fairness he called our relegation on opening day of season and said we made shit signings. he wasnt far off :(

I wouldn't want to get in to an argument with any fan about who should play and who shouldn't.....such is my low opinion of them all.

For a player to have the audacity to take the stance Okore has is a bit rich IMO

He has made enough mistakes for us....for some centre halves to last a career with.

In the position we are his outburst is a joke.

ps but i am not keen on Black either.

Edited by TRO

Â