Jores Okore

Jesperchr

What the F**k.Teves just went back to Argentina, Benteke went on strike at his Belgian club and now this.

Why cant the clubs that pay these guys wages fine them or cut their money or something.Sureley their contract states that they have joined up to play for the club.So, if they are not playing they are in breach of contract yes or no ?

The same goes for Gabby.

I'm just wondering what our legal options could be here. I'd love to see us sack Okore, then sue him for the potential transfer fee we could have received. Or maybe we can sack him, but still refuse to transfer his registration until someone pays a transfer fee?

Sadly, with the way Villa is run these days our legal advice probably comes from a company with an 0800 number who advertise their no win no fee service on day time ITV. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, praisedmambo said:

My word. Money money assets assets. Sounds like spreadsheet logic to me. How about the player himself benefits the club and stops taking the piss. He's a player who is paid a huge wage and he should do his **** job. If he's refusing to be on the bench then what was Black meant to do? 

Bench him. As you said.  Play him with the under 21's as he did.  Just not tell the world he's a prick.  I know these analogies suck and get old but "I have a car for sale it's shitty and won't run unless it feels like it, who wants to give me top dollar?"

0f course the attitude sucks!  Of course it's wrong!  Of course it should be disciplined.  But the only one who benefits from the public explanation is Black, not the club.  

Delusional; rocket polisher with ideas above his station. **** the word removed off. He's played a handful of good games in the last few years and now thinks he's Bobby Moore. He and his agent have been orchestrating a move for a while. Sooner we rid the club of attitudes like his, the better

• Like 2

Have to say very disappointing to hear that he has refused to be sub and then not realised his mistake/apologised.  No one should ever be above the club!  Black would have looked weak if he had given in to him so fair play to him on that front.  Another one then that can leave for all I care. To be honest there isn't many in this poor squad that I do like or care about.  Major overhaul required at the end of season and Okore can join the clear out pile!

8 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Have to say very disappointing to hear that he has refused to be sub and then not realised his mistake/apologised.  No one should ever be above the club!  Black would have looked weak if he had given in to him so fair play to him on that front.  Another one then that can leave for all I care. To be honest there isn't many in this poor squad that I do like or care about.  Major overhaul required at the end of season and Okore can join the clear out pile!

I would get rid of the lot of them and start from scratch!

• Like 1

Sorry but this has to be breach of contract. We surely have grounds to simply stop paying him/ fire him on the spot with no compensation? How can you have a situation where an employee refuses to work but is still getting paid? 

The club should stop paying this word removed immediately.

• Like 1

Yet another player displaying a bad attitude.

No doubt its all about engineering a move at the end of the season.

I think the only reason this has not been blown up by the club is because he is one of very few assets that will fetch a couple of quid and don't want to get involved in derisory bidding wars come Pre-Season. 

Same as Le$cott another Judas rocket polisher.

I hope he gets a game, at home, the word removed should hear what people think of him.

If he doesn't want to play, play the rocket polisher for every single minute.

Edited by Davkaus

This is just another symptom not the cause.

It's ridiculous having no manager. The club is in total disarray and I don't think Black is helping at all.

If Okore has refused to play then suspend him too. What the he'll I'd the point in talking to the media about it?

You kind of feel he (Okore) has a point when legsgonscott keeps getting picked!

I'd have him out now just because we can't be having players doing this type of shit, but I know one thing, I don't reckon too many of us on here would be having the crap from Black either! 

Should've Reo-cokered his ass rather than refuse to play though. 

4 minutes ago, AndyBM said:

why wont the club acknowledge the fact that okore SHOULD be playing ahead of lescott and even richards without question.

That's no defence for what he's done. why would the club comment on that? the manager picks the team. 

• Like 1

Â