Jores Okore

Jesperchr

3 hours ago, Gary Thomas said:

These players do my head in, seriously.  How can he refuse – he gets paid a fortune to be in our squad, do as your told lad or piss-off, there should be no discussion and Black is right to do what he did.  To be honest I would have binned him off for the rest of the season.  People travel hundreds of miles and spend hard earned money to watch these losers week in week out and our players can’t sit on a sodding bench.  I know we have problems all over the place but these players really are the pits. Wish we could offload the bloody lot of them and start again to be honest.

Villa should take a leaf out of Fergie's book, don't care how good you think you are if you don't do as your told your out!

9 minutes ago, Butterfingers said:

I don't think that Villa will be slow in docking his money if theres a chance of doing so.

I've never been his biggest fan-He lacks height, has awful positional sense and is overweight. As he gets older, his weight will become more and more difficult to control.

Another one who thinks he's better than he actually is and it isn't the first time he's complained about not being picked.

It's time for a cull.

I'm going to lose my mind with these bums. Even reasonable men have a breaking point :P

hero_EB19930226REVIEWS302260301AR.jpg

Edited by av1

24 minutes ago, Butterfingers said:

I don't think that Villa will be slow in docking his money if theres a chance of doing so.

I would hope so, but I wouldn't be massively surprised given the lack of football leadership at the club. From memory, there's no financial benefit for us in fining him, we still pay the wage, it just goes to the PFA's charities.

The boy is a disgrace. Also, he is severely deluded too. God knows what they are feeding them at BH but the idiots are running the asylum.

his feet shouldn't touch the ground and that goes for a lot of the players in our team, I am sure we haven't heard the half it publicly either (re "mutiny" mentioned by Black).

51 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I would hope so, but I wouldn't be massively surprised given the lack of football leadership at the club. From memory, there's no financial benefit for us in fining him, we still pay the wage, it just goes to the PFA's charities.

I didn't realise that there was no financial benefit.

Something still needs to be done as this behaviour is unacceptable-Even more so given the season that has just gone.

Paul McGrath he is not. How dare he decide that he's too good for the bench.

4 hours ago, Farlz said:

Okore should be playing every week, too right is he annoyed about not getting a chance when we have the likes of Lescott start week in week out. Eric Black can do one. 

I can agree with this, especially the shower of shite we're treated to every week in our defence.

BUT, it's all probably a plan to manoeuvre a move away from VP.

If he is refusing to play then the club shouldn't pay him until he changes his over inflated opinion of himself. Imagine going into work and saying i'm refusing to work today, you would be out on your ear.

Looks like his ducking out of his responsibilities the same way he ducks under crosses.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

I have a plan to maneuver the whole lot of them away from villa park....clean slate and all that..

I've offered up my plan in picture form a few posts up. Your welcome on board?

Â