Jores Okore

Jesperchr

Just don't understand the questioning of whether Okore is ready or not

He's only competing against Clark to get in the team

I would be "ready" ahead of Clark after a night on the jagers followed up by a mixed doner

Edited by AshVilla

Has to play if reported injuries don't change. I hope we don't expect miracles. He'll be coming in from a year out and probably playing with a poor cb partner. Let's remember this when he doesn't have a storming game in defence.

• Like 1

I wont be. He played Herd out of nowhere one time last season as well. It is funny before the start of the season... quite a few of us would have thought Vlaar and Okore would be first choice. Then Clark then Baker as he Baker was horrendous last season. So we have our 'first' choice with our 'back up'... i dont know what im getting it at really but i am just hopeful they wont be as bad as we think......... or we could lose 7-0.

• Like 1

Looking forward to seeing him in action again after all this time. I really hope Vlaar is back soon though, he's not going to learn much about the game playing alongside Clark and I'm worrited about his confidence (not to mention our results!)

He is going to learn what its like to carry someone for sure.

• Like 1

He's gonna absolutely tear shit up, I can feel it.

Every ounce of his heavy frame is going to want to make a point that Lambert should have had him in his starting 11 sooner than the end of November.

Get ready, the beast is stirring..

• Like 2

He was terrible when he came on vs Parma in pre season and looked very shaky.  Hopefully he is in good condition and he said himself he is ready.  We are gonna need him to play to the top of his game vs Southampton which I doubt hew will due to it being his first proper game in over a year but I'll be happy if he atleast comes through the game without any injuries and he can then try and nail down a place in the starting 11.

Â