Jores Okore

Jesperchr

Or Richardson at left back an Cissokho at CB!!!!

Would more agree with this as he is more of a unit! (Cissokho)

I can see Lambert going for this and yes having stood next to Aly in the lift last night he is surprisingly tall (I am 6'1").

• Like 1

He suffered a very serious and cruel injury.

Does anybody know how/if he has recovered from it??  Is he fully fit?

He's been playing for Denmark U21 so can only assume so.

Well playing for the U21s is a step back for him as he has 10 senior caps.

I'd imagine if the Danes though he was back near his best they’d be giving him a run out in the senior friendly against Romania.

I guess Monday will be instructive. With the current injury list, if he’s not in the squad then something is wrong.

Why should something be wrong about Okore not playing? Our manager currently rates other CBs ahead of him. Pretty simple tbh.

That's a contradiction. Something is seriously wrong if Lambert rates another stopper ahead of him, except for Vlaar of course, because all of them are terrible.

Why should something be wrong about Okore not playing? Our manager currently rates other CBs ahead of him. Pretty simple tbh.

That's a contradiction. Something is seriously wrong if Lambert rates another stopper ahead of him, except for Vlaar of course, because all of them are terrible.

You couldn't possibly know what's happening in training, who's terrible and who's more terrible. 

He suffered a very serious and cruel injury.

Does anybody know how/if he has recovered from it?? Is he fully fit?

He's been playing for Denmark U21 so can only assume so.

Well playing for the U21s is a step back for him as he has 10 senior caps.

I'd imagine if the Danes though he was back near his best they’d be giving him a run out in the senior friendly against Romania.

I guess Monday will be instructive. With the current injury list, if he’s not in the squad then something is wrong.

How can the Danes now if he's not playing first team football?

You couldn't possibly know what's happening in training, who's terrible and who's more terrible.

I don't need to see training to know that Clark is an awful defender.

• Like 1

As my post said "with the current injury list" if he's not on the bench it would mean that our manager, who decided to spend a fair amount of money on him, now rates 5 CBS ahead of him. That for me suggests something is not right.

Of course this is a manger who didn’t rate Alan Hutton for 2 years and then decides he’s suddenly worth a starting place and a new contract so…….

• Like 1

He's fit and he wants to play. So he's obviously confident he's all healed up and ready to go again.

Obviously a big problem between Jores and Lambert? Probably sat on the naughty step with young Jack?

Obviously.

Anybody who isn't in the starting 11 for every club in the football league obviously has a big problem between the manager now.

• Like 2

He's fit and he wants to play. So he's obviously confident he's all healed up and ready to go again.

Obviously a big problem between Jores and Lambert? Probably sat on the naughty step with young Jack?

Obviously.

Anybody who isn't in the starting 11 for every club in the football league obviously has a big problem between the manager now.

Why the stupid sarky answer every time rodders? No one can fall out of favour with Lambert now?

This is a guy that was probably first choice in partnering Vlaar last year before his injury. He been back in training for 7 months now and is playing competitive matches for the U21's for club and country. Now he appears to be 5th choice maybe if that and Baker and Clark seem in the managers eyes to be superior choices before him? Do you think that Clark has improved that much?

Lambert has with his past actions proved that he can be vindictive over his player choices.

• Like 1

Being fit and being match fit are two different things.

I still think this is just down to him not being fully recovered/up to speed after his injury.

I'd expect to see him featuring for us soon

I still think this is just down to him not being fully recovered/up to speed after his injury.

After 7 months of training and numerous matches you think he's not match fit?

Let's see who plays Monday as I think Jores really deserves a chance 'match fit' or not?

After 7 months of training and numerous matches you think he's not match fit?

Let's see who plays Monday as I think Jores really deserves a chance 'match fit' or not?

think he's match fit in terms of being able to play a certain level of 90 minute football match.

That doesn't necessarily mean he's match fit for the premier league.

Â