Jores Okore

Jesperchr

People talking about pairings are absolutely on point. Often the best players have a best mate, as it were. I think Okore could be glorious with the right partner. But worryingly I also think Clark could be immense with the right partner. I'm just not sure the the two will ever truly excel when paired together, much as I admire their tender Bromance. But I like them both individually.

I have to say I think that they brought the best out of each other. The whole is definitely better then the sum of the parts here. That is not to say that they couldn't have partners that make them look even better...

• Like 2

People talking about pairings are absolutely on point.  Often the best players have a best mate, as it were.  I think Okore could be glorious with the right partner.  But worryingly I also think Clark could be immense with the right partner.  I'm just not sure the the two will ever truly excel when paired together, much as I admire their tender Bromance.  But I like them both individually.

The game for me is all about two's.....little pairings all over the pitch......except the goalkeeper of course.

Unless we manage to gain dispensation from the league.....2 goalkeepers, we might have a chance.....just joking.

• Like 1

Just make sure he's right....he looked way off the pace really at the end of last season.

Looks like it will be Richards-Clark then with Baker as back up. Senderos might be kept for the first few games I'd imagine also.

What the hell is happening to our players' knees? I hope Tim doesn't buy any players with any kind of knee injuries in the past.

Big props to Okore for playing injured. This explains why he was so slow in May, for example against Southampton.

• 3 weeks later...

People talking about pairings are absolutely on point.  Often the best players have a best mate, as it were.  I think Okore could be glorious with the right partner.  But worryingly I also think Clark could be immense with the right partner.  I'm just not sure the the two will ever truly excel when paired together, much as I admire their tender Bromance.  But I like them both individually.

The game for me is all about two's.....little pairings all over the pitch......except the goalkeeper of course.

Unless we manage to gain dispensation from the league.....2 goalkeepers, we might have a chance.....just joking.

i agree with this, however, just to up it a notch, i think pairings work even better at a club when that same pairing is at international level as well, impossible i know for most clubs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Â