Younès Belhanda (Montpellier)

Wes

le10sport.com reporting that we have made a bid for Montpellier's Younès Belhanda along with AC Milan, Inter Milan, Atletico Madrid and Galatasaray.

Google Translation:

The Montpellier president Louis Nicollin has revealed that 10 Sport Younes Belhanda would soon be leaving Montpellier Moroccan has only select the destination for the transfer window.

Where are you on the transfer of Younes Belhanda?

He is leaving. There are 4-5 clubs that have arisen. This is the player to choose now because we are almost in agreement with the clubs. He will leave for 14-15 million euros.

And you had concrete offers?

Yes, AC Milan, Inter Milan, from Atletico Madrid, Galatasaray and Aston Villa.

So it is recognized as follows: Younes Belhanda will soon leave Montpellier?

Yes, there is no problem. It has the authority to agree with whoever he wants now.

Antoine Simonneau

23 year old Moroccan international Attacking Midfielder. Would undoubtedly be our "marquee signing" of the summer with a fee of around £12,5m, if this is to be believed.

Bloody hell yes please. Having seen our alleged competitors for Monsieur Belhanda's signature though, somehow I doubt it. (Would possibly/probably get on with Benteke and Sylla and might help El Ahmadi realise his ability in a  role here.)

I'm gonna file this one under "I wish".

Yeah, would be excellent but he seems kinda out of our reach. Would really love it if he came but I just don`t see it. If it were to go down, it would be our best signing this window without a doubt.

Good enough to be playing in the champions league. Would be very surprised if he chose us. Im also questioning the validity of these quotes because he's a quality player and not one I would have ever expected us to have been in for.

Yes Please.

Edited by HalfTimePost

If it's true I can't see him picking us over any of those teams.

if them teams are involved I would imagine the only pull we would have is that we are only team he be guaranteed 1st team football

"If it's true I can't see him picking us over any of those teams". We might not be quite bottom of his list Phumfeinz but I guess everyone else would pay more wages wise and I thought PL had warned us that the days of the club making signings of £10m+ players were over.

Edited by John