Drugs

PussEKatt

Never done heroin, but have came very close several times. Know a few people who are dead because of it, or are ruining their lives because of it. Never interested me being a smackhead, but must admit, I find the use of the drug from the late 1800s- early 1900s interesting in a weird way . The old Sherlock Holmes image, and the wealthy upper classes that used to get zonked out on the stuff. Reality is, it doesn't matter who you are, it will get you, and ruin your life. Not sure how long injecting has been about , but I think back in the old days snorting the drug was popular. Also liquid form. Then you had the opium dens where people smoked it. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa

21 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Never done heroin, but have came very close several times. Know a few people who are dead because of it, or are ruining their lives because of it. Never interested me being a smackhead, but must admit, I find the use of the drug from the late 1800s- early 1900s interesting in a weird way . The old Sherlock Holmes image, and the wealthy upper classes that used to get zonked out on the stuff. Reality is, it doesn't matter who you are, it will get you, and ruin your life. Not sure how long injecting has been about , but I think back in the old days snorting the drug was popular. Also liquid form. Then you had the opium dens where people smoked it. 

Seems to be the one drug that you can actually overdose and die from. Whereas with other substances a lethal dosage is a rarity.

Generally speaking, if abused, most drugs will slowly decrease quality of life, but smack seems to be in a league of its own in terms of overdose and death.

4 hours ago, maqroll said:

I'm currently high on Blue Dream cannabis strain with a capsule of CBD and a glass of Barbaresco. Euphoric relaxation and back pain relief.

There is a lad I know who is importing all different types of cannabis from the US. All the pot heads are raving about it. Weed is weed to me, but there are all these different names and types of it now. Never been one for weed. I’d have the odd blast now and again. Had to sort my mums mate some out the other month. His bloke who normally sorted him was dry, so I knew a lad at work who got him some. For doing it, he sorted me a spliff out, which I didn’t really want, but I took it with me anyway. Had 3 blasts of it, and threw it away ?

10 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

There is a lad I know who is importing all different types of cannabis from the US. All the pot heads are raving about it. Weed is weed to me, but there are all these different names and types of it now. Never been one for weed. I’d have the odd blast now and again. Had to sort my mums mate some out the other month. His bloke who normally sorted him was dry, so I knew a lad at work who got him some. For doing it, he sorted me a spliff out, which I didn’t really want, but I took it with me anyway. Had 3 blasts of it, and threw it away ?

I smoked it for a while in my late teens/early 20's but the paranoia made me quit for over 20 years until a couple years ago. The quality here now is through the roof, so happy days. I only smoke about twice a month. I take a CBD capsule daily and it really helps with anxiety and back pain. I really hope it's made legal for you guys.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/09/2018 at 00:49, Rugeley Villa said:

I did it once twenty years ago and it was so indescribably awesome that I've made sure to stay away from it for the rest of my life... or at least until I'm so old it won't matter!

1 minute ago, MrDuck said:

I did it once twenty years ago and it was so indescribably awesome that I've made sure to stay away from it for the rest of my life... or at least until I'm so old it won't matter!

Smoked it, or snorted it? Or the other way. 

Â