2013 - British & Irish Lions in Australia

villaajax

Hit his teeth with his arm. No bite mark was on his arm and he said himself at half time that maybe it was an accident so had backtracked. A nothing incident, no harm no foul. 

Lets hope his injury is minor.

On a side note, the first I've ever hear of any dislike for Healy has been in this thread. when I first read the Healy hate I was thinking. Cian Healy!!! How can people hate him?!?! I'm a Leinster fan and he's done nothing a club level or internationally bar the recent Six Nations. 

Made me remember this is a football forum, football fans are quick to hate. The fandom in Ireland for Rugby is oh so different. Even respecting kickers by being deathly silent for kicks. It's quite literally the other end of the scale. 

Anyway, Healy did something stupid in the Six Nations, he got punished and he;s far from a dirty player. Might be best to let the incident lie rather than being all football fan about it and holding a grudge. 

Manu came off with a shoulder injury.

Good game, that. Good win too. Thankfully the Wallabies aren't as adventurous otherwise the Lions would be in for a spanking judging by their inability to defend out wide.

Youngs also looked good. Must be an English tactic that has him stand behind a ruck for half an hour before box kicking it, I suppose, and not his actual game.

Â