Friendly: Brazil v England

maqroll

i dont think he's wrong saying about the safety thing, plus then im sure they said earlier some of the seats are £100 each

**** that

That's the most expensive seats. How much are the best seats at Wembley for a match against Brazil? A lot more than £100 I bet.

i think walcott played poorly but pretty much all of our attacks seemed to come from his pace, simple 1 2s and a ball in behind the left back, stick gabby on the left with the same pace to give it some balance and just run at people, at the least it'll prevent teams from pushing up the pitch

brazil were very poor but home advantage will push them through to the quarters at least, neymar was poor again, think they need someone in the centre who dictates the game, ramires and sandro would improve that midfield

i think walcott played poorly but pretty much all of our attacks seemed to come from his pace, simple 1 2s and a ball in behind the left back, stick gabby on the left with the same pace to give it some balance and just run at people, at the least it'll prevent teams from pushing up the pitch

brazil were very poor but home advantage will push them through to the quarters at least, neymar was poor again, think they need someone in the centre who dictates the game, ramires and sandro would improve that midfield

Can't see gabby getting a role for England again.. Roy likes to waste Milner out wide as he has the great ability to track back.

Scolari is also defensive for brazil, which is a shame as they have some very talented atacking threat coming through

neymar looked like shit

Only seen him in both England games, but he doesn't seem to be much at all. From the videos I've seen I can only imagine the Brazilian is filled with slow, terrible, defenders.

Can't see gabby getting a role for England again..

he's got no chance, welbeck will play left wing, like i said i think gabby would balance it and give the team real pace down each wing, instead we'll have welbeck doing his headless chicken routine, then throw in theo's delivery and johnsons insistence on cutting in on to his left we dont put the ball in enough, which when you consider half the time we have rooney "upfront" its just really poor attacking play, no shape no options

Edited by villa4europe

I think we might struggle to qualify if we keep up with Johnson at right back. That one Neymar chance sums him up as a defender. Nowhere near in line with the rest of the defence playing Neymar onside, then **** up trying to make up for his mistake allowing Neymar in. He'll be the end of us in this campaign.

Certainly seems so. Jones just smashed him on the physical side. Besides he down talked England not long ago, saying had no worries about england and didn`t look at them as any contenders. First of all this said like they were on of the top 4 for the world cup. **** ignorant word removed, so sad that they got the other goal. I like Brazil actually, but the way they whore themselves out and how they act within football and ufc is a disgrace. They look at themselves like they are the best country in the world. **** off.

Preferred Gazza goal v the Jocks tbh

Anyway brazil are 11/20, free money really I guess

Watch England turn in a performance now

Your "free money" bets haven't gone well of late really have they.

Can't see gabby getting a role for England again..

he's got no chance, welbeck will play left wing, like i said i think gabby would balance it and give the team real pace down each wing, instead we'll have welbeck doing his headless chicken routine, then throw in theo's delivery and johnsons insistence on cutting in on to his left we dont put the ball in enough, which when you consider half the time we have rooney "upfront" its just really poor attacking play, no shape no options

I'm sick of seeing Johnson in an England shirt. I know Walker was out injured but Johnson is Hodgsons first choice. Hodgson does only seem to pick players from the top clubs

Although I cant get really exicted over england anymore, I think some of the coverage Woy's team gets is a little harsh. They are okay, like about 80% of all england teams I have watched in my time.  Probably a top 25 team, last 16 World Cup sort of side. The ox did a good job and the sooner wiltshire becomes the central player for england, the better. Never been a fan of Johnson, the boy can't defend. Must be taking lessons from lambert, lol. Brazil look average, nowhere near Spain. I think they will just implode next year under the pressure. I mean the 1950 failure is still talked about in Brazil like its a national disaster!

Â