Friendly: Brazil v England

maqroll

found it, paulinho aside its pretty uninspiring, still cant get my head around scolari going back, fred?! wanted to see damiao again, also hopefully bernard at some point

other than that, no dede, alex sandro, danilo, casemiro, wellington nem, leandro pretty much all the youngsters i want to see play are missing from the squad

God Andy Townsend is such a useless pundit.. "brazil playing a typical attacking team as you'd expect".. Yet brazil recently have been criticised for not being attacking enough and playing very rigidly. Well done on your homework Andy

found it, paulinho aside its pretty uninspiring, still cant get my head around scolari going back, fred?! wanted to see damiao again, also hopefully bernard at some point

other than that, no dede, alex sandro, danilo, casemiro, wellington nem, leandro pretty much all the youngsters i want to see play are missing from the squad

Yep scolari back is strange from our viewpoint, he takes out a lot of the flair players. Article on bbc few months ago (Tim Vickery who is based in south America and probably the bet football writer employed by the bbc). He stated that scolari came back because of the new president of the Brazilian fa

USA beating Germany 2-0... makes me wonder, how good is that Belgium side?

on paper its right up there IMO

yanks are beating a 2nd string german team that blatantly dont want to be there though (and they've still created 2/3 really good chances and missed them, schurrle missed an easy one)

Very sloppy from England, they get to the final third and give it away (Carrick, Walcott, Milner, Johnson all guilty). Brazil in more control but outside some potshots, their only real chance was Neymar's close effort.

Brazil looking very slick but keep shooting from range which is easy for Hart to deal with. England look utterly dreadful

Â