PauloBarnesi

Who do you dislike the most  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you dislike the most

• Wolves
    • SHA
    • Baggies
    • Walsall

I live in Sedgely between Wolves and Dudley, so know lots of Wolves and WBA fans, growing up I hated wolves, cos we'd never really come across blues (cos they've never been a threat and we've never played them), but I must say after having the misfortune of witnessing them in the premier league for these past few years. I can categorically say there is no arguemnt, no comparison...

Blues are scum, everything about them is hateworthy... I detest them. Don't really like Wolves cos they think they're better than they are, WBA are getting like this a bit now, I'd be quite happy for Wolves and Albion to be in the prem as long as we beat them both home and away every season and finish at least 10 places above them. Blue i'd like to see in the conference.

Honestly? Apart from Blues, who I view as a mild irritant, I don't really care. In fact, I like to see sides from that part of the world doing well. Maybe that comes from living away and defending 'my people' from the odd moronic mackem and every Geordie (they're all morons :winkold: ) who think we're all Barry from Auf Wiedersehen Pet clones. It also means I don't have to put up with stick from Baggies, Blue and Wolves at work, down the pub etc so I'm sure that has an effect.

I hate SHA and everything to do with them, some say they know SHA fans that are OK...that maybe true but in 35 years I have never meet a normal one! How can they be normal ? My hate for them never goes but these days it is always with a soft centre of pure "Pity". You see them in Brum with the blue rags on shouting at the handful of kids destoring a bus stop or something and I just shake my head, they had every oppurtunity to support a proper team that represents Birmingham but they choose the evil option based totally on being jealous and living in the huge shadow that we provide them. I thank my father for passing on the pure hatred of SHA, I was lucky there are still kids out there been born who have a future of being dragged doen to that **** hole every week. If it was not so deeply tragic it would be funny.

I have never met a SHA fans who I have liked. My most common occurence with them is on the bus going back to Castle Bromwich - I was chatting to this bluenose at the bus-stop about their humbling at the hands of Reading, and then in an instant he tried to bottle some black guy. :roll:

I quite like Wolves & Baggies, and Walsall aren't even on the radar. The only ones I hate, and boy do I hate them, is the noses. Looks like I'm in good company.

Yeah it's blues for me. Baggies/Dogheads I have some respect for as they have a history of their own that they can be proud of. With Small Heath, it is all about denigrating Villa as they have got absolutely nothing to show for their 100-years or so of pitiful existence.

Bizarrely though, I have moved house to Enfield in North London and one of my neighbours is a Bluenose from Small Heath. Nice bloke actually and is amazingly unspiteful for one of them, although he has taught his kids to sing 'Poo on the Villa' to me. :lol:

Â