PauloBarnesi

Who do you dislike the most  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you dislike the most

• Wolves
    • SHA
    • Baggies
    • Walsall

for me it goes sha, Cov, WBA, Wolves then Leicester.

As a kid I went to a primary school where there was no sha fans and they were in the lower leagues so never even knew they existed. However I had a Coventry City fan teacher who made my life a living hell. Put pictures of there 4-1 victory all over the classroom and kept them there for a year. But then sha got to the Carling Cup final and all of sudden these little sprawny sprogs started appearing in small dirbs and drabs then they got promoted and youd see a few shirts, then they beat us and I just grew a huge hatred for them.

As a kid I went to a... school where there was no sha fans and they were in the lower leagues so never even knew they existed...... But then sha got to the Carling Cup final and all of sudden these little sprawny sprogs started appearing in small dirbs and drabs then they got promoted and youd see a few shirts, then they beat us and I just grew a huge hatred for them.

Same for me, but living pretty much down the road I guess that makes sense!

Coming from more the Walsall area, i genuinly dont know a Blues fan, i know for sure there arent any my general age in my village, and when i worked in a pub for 2 years not long ago i didnt even then meet a blues fan.

However i know a few baggies fans (this area is mainly a divide between 1/2 Villa, then 1/4 'manu/liverpool' with about a 1/4 then either Wolves/Walsall or Baggies.

I would genuinly say that given what baggies think of themselves, and what they think of us, that if they ever 'took over' us- say they finished above us one year....you'd all see what the oldest local rivalry in football is like. - most of them arent the most cultured of football fans, they tend to think anyone who has an above-mediocre game for them vs Luton or someone rubbish makes them a premiership material star, who should be banging on the door of clubs like Man Utd/Arsenal (Davies, kamara, Koumas, McShane, Nicholson, Chaplow, Gera and Phillips now but to name a few)

I hate SHA with a passion. Now, I'm not from Brum at all so me hating the Blose so strongly may seem a bit silly. However, having walked the streets of Brum wearing a Villa shirt and taken the abuse from several bollocks-on-a-chain-wearing wnakers, I know what they're about. I bloody hate them.

The Baggies I dislike, but I wouldn't describe it as hatred. I don't particularily want them to do well, but I'd prefer them to go up over the Blose.

The Wolves are alright, and I actually want them to do well as long as they don't offer us direct competition.

This is a no-brainer for me, really.

No brainer - can't stand the noses.

For some reason I take pleasure from the fact that all the other midlands clubs hate us. I know a couple of Cov fans who are always slating villa, as if we give a flying **** about them.

For some reason I take pleasure from the fact that all the other midlands clubs hate us. I know a couple of Cov fans who are always slating villa, as if we give a flying **** about them.

they are still bitter we relegated them scumbags. god how glad i am they are rotting in teh championship. id love it if the blosers did the sane

I can honestly say i dont hate West Brom. Why? Well since ive been a fan(88-89) They have never beaten us. They have never looked close to beating us. Most of there fans are not retarded unlike the Small Heath Vermin.

As for Wolves. My mate is a Wolves fan, he seems to think Villa and Wolves, and West Brom and Small Heath have a similar sort of respect for each other. I disagree. He doesnt call Wolves just Wolves, he calls them the mighty Wolves, which pretty much sums there fans.

Â