Aleksander Tonev

HalfTimePost

My concern is why Poznan would be jumping to sell Tonev for 2m? If he's rated so highly why aren't they pushing higher for him. hmm

Lewandowski left Poznan for just around £4m when he joined Dortmund

• Like 1

Celtic fans are saying that Alex guy is normally spot on.

He cites a source as Tonev's agent and that he acquired these sources in Poland working at the Euros. Certainly seems as credible as one can on twitter.

Celtic fans are saying that Alex guy is normally spot on.

Certainly seems as credible as one can on twitter.

So not remotely then........

Think he'll be off to the Bundesliga personally.. That league is ahead of the Prem quality wise at the moment by all accounts & lets face is we narrowly dodged relegation last time out....so why would he come here? The thing we have going for us of course is Petrov is here & we could surely compete on a wages front, other than that unless he really fancies a move to the Premier League i can't him coming here.

So other than the tapping up, the money and the draw of the premier league (still comfortably a bigger draw than the bundesliga overall) we've got no chance? What HAVE those Romans ever done for us?

I think our name still carries weight through world football. I think our manager does too. I have no concrete evidence for either, but I certainly wouldn't write us off over the likes of Celtic.

Sounds like a talented lad. Sounds like a Lambert signing...

I am relatively excited. Not as excited if it was a Belgian/Spanish/ Dutch player ( I know... very sterotypical view  :P )

Worth a punt though. Could be another KEA, but also could prove to be a really good Winger/CAM for us.

Apart from the privilige of being part of a Celtic side that is again spanked out of the Champions League at the Group Stage there really is not much of an arguement for joining Celtic over us.  

We can offer better global exposure, better pay, a more competitive league, and we're not in Scotland.

No brainer.

Apart from the privilige of being part of a Celtic side that is again spanked out of the Champions League at the Group Stage there really is not much of an arguement for joining Celtic over us.  

We can offer better global exposure, better pay, a more competitive league, and we're not in Scotland.

No brainer.

Yes or apart from the big fact that Celtic made it out of the group stage that is.  No brainer to check facts before posting.

Edited by HeyAnty

No brainer.

Yes or apart from the big fact that Celtic made it out of the group stage that is.  No brainer to check facts before posting.

Last season's CL was very much the exception to the rule for Celtic to be fair.

No brainer.

What once-twice?  Besides, not once have I said they never qualify for the knockouts..... just that their record tends to be getting dumped out in the group stages.

The point being they're not there on merit but default.

1a4d08cb80ba06353d891da5e59207d8.png

Yes, it's off Twitter and 'sources in Poland' isn't exactly strong but I thought I'd post it anyway.

Alex O'Henley, assuming it's the same one is (maybe was) a broadcaster for Celtic TV. Also works for BBC Radio in Scotland.

Could have legs....

**I've checked. He does have 2 legs**

Edited by StanBalaban
  • Like 3

No brainer.

What once-twice?  Besides, not once have I said they never qualify for the knockouts..... just that their record tends to be getting dumped out in the group stages.

The point being they're not there on merit but default.

Course they are their on merit, they have to go through 2 or 3 qualifying rounds to get to the group stages.

I think there's been a breakdown in communication somewhere, we're actually after two million quid's worth or toner; Guzan photocopied his penis and exhausted the club's entire ink supply.

• Like 4

Â