Aleksander Tonev

HalfTimePost

My YouTube snap judgement.

Like the fact he looks composed and has an eye for a pass. This is a major deficiency for Andy in that role.

Also looks to like a battle which is something which should serve him well in terms of settling in Premier League.

Looks like a talent though not electric so be interesting to see how he gets on going past players in much quicker league.

More than likely this is all bollocks though. Fully expect every signing to be entirely out of the blue

He looks like he'd make a good AM for us, not a wide forward. We need someone in front of our abundance of holding midfielders who can play a bit more advanced, and help feed the strikers. He looks like he can do that job for us.

• Like 1

Glasgow or Birmingham....... the agony of choice......

He seems a decent player though, lets hope Stan has a quiet word - although that said....lets not forget where Stan came from.

He wouldn't? Would he?

Edited by Eames

Glasgow or Birmingham....... the agony of choice......

That's a bit like asking someone if they'd rather sleep with their mum or their aunty. Sure you'd go for your aunty, but it's not a particularly good outcome either way.

Unless you happen to be a certain individual who shall remain nameless.

• Like 3

whos that Alex bloke? reporter?

"Freelance football Reporter/Broadcaster/Summariser/Pundit."

Is what he describes himself as on twitter. No idea as to his reliability as I haven't heard of him before.

Although he does seem to know a few people in the British media.

Edited by Wes

well he was supposed to decide to go to Celtic. We must have gone in late for him and caused the delay.

I think we may well end up with this lad.

**Checks several Celtic Forums**

They seem to think he's off to Werder Bremen.

It will be nice if we get him but until he's ITSABH I won't be getting too excited.

It would be nice however to go into August knowing we have finished our business for the window and to concentrate on getting the squad to gel for a change.

Â