reincarnation

leemond2008

so after being ran over by a milk float or gunned down by an angry granny your life is over, you make it up to the big football pitch in the sky only to be told as you are lacing your boots up that the pitch is only available to the most righteous of people and to the low lifes such as yourself the only option available is reincarnation BUT you get to choose what you come back as, so what would it be?

I was thinking that I would come back as either a fox purely because they are awesome and have started attacking other things like children and babies, being a sloth also crossed my mind because I could just hang in a tree and chill out all day everyday but I'm not very good with heights so I had to rule that one out

after some deliberation I decided that I am going to come back as a polar bear, the cold temperature would suit me and I could run around killing penguins and shit like that...plus it would be cool to have hollow hair

Richie: I think I'll come back as Danii Minogue. Yeah! Yeah, and I'll get myself a job as a topless go-go dancer in a bar FULL of mirrors!

Eddie: Yeah! And after that I'm going to come back as a giraffe!

Richie: YEAH!!!... A giraffe?!

Eddie: Yeah! Well then I'd have my head up above the trees, wouldn't I! And I'll be able to keep a really good look out for any supermodels taking topless helicopter lessons!

I'd be me again, 'cos I'm so awesome, like.

Oh, BTW Hogso - yes, we can travel through time.

Edited by mjmooney

Can we travel through time via reincarnation? I think we should be able to travel through time via reincarnation.

So I'd be a Triceratops

The infinity jellyfish.  Providing they don't get eaten, they live forever by going back to their 'larval form' (sp?) and start life over again.  Sounds wonderful to me, immortality. 

I think I'd like a shot at being either a Great White shark or a Sperm whale.

EDIT : And obviously I'd eat lapal_fan just for shits 'n giggles.

I'd come back as Lionel Messi and demand a move to Villa.

...only to discover that Lambert had died and come back as McLeish, and turned down the offer in favour of buying Cameron Jerome.

• Like 3

Â