McGrath & Taylor confirmed for Dublin AVFC party on Aug 3rd/4th

Any UK supporters ordered tickets via Ticketmaster.ie ? I ordered mine last Wednesday and wondered how long they take to arrive via post to UK ?

Ticketmaster you just print out mate

Unfortunately I stupidly took postal option cos my printer up the Swanee....should have opted for printout option and used my mates printer !!......doh !!

I imagine if you were to ring ticketmaster.ie (+353 1 456 9569) or Shamrock Rovers (+353 1 460 5948) they might be able to arrange to have tickets waiting at the ground if you could provide your reference.

Anyone coming from the UK? If you're on the 3 network you can purchase a euro pass for £5 which gives you unlimited data and web access for 24 hours .

I imagine if you were to ring ticketmaster.ie (+353 1 456 9569) or Shamrock Rovers (+353 1 460 5948) they might be able to arrange to have tickets waiting at the ground if you could provide your reference.

Many thanks BOF.....if I don't get any joy by tomorrow, I'll go down that route.

• Like 1

Is he? Cool ! :)  Great spot too.

EDIT : According to this he's the manager of 'The Establishment'. I thought for a minute there that he was part of the band.

yeah sort of. I follow them but never really post on it as some of the negativity is as bad as here(thats enough for me  :P). Great initiative by the founder and he deserves a lot of credit(which is a massive understatement)

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

The West Stand booked quite early and I know Villa fans were buying in the East Stand so yes, if you're there you certainly won't be on your own.

He was there mate, took pics/signed shirts n stuff for about 2 hours.

Not on the sauce, just water, we sang "Paul McGrath my lord" and left it at that haha.

Brilliant. Good news all round then   :)

He was there alright ;)

996924_10151519546621268_1033893765_n.jp

Now that is a shirt I havent seen in a long time. I might have to dig it out and give it an airing.

I wore the new home shirt for the first time last night. Got beaten 8-2, hopefully not an omen

Edited by villaglint

Â