McGrath & Taylor confirmed for Dublin AVFC party on Aug 3rd/4th

Are the tickets on sale just for the Irish lot at the moment?

Us English boys gotta wait for the club?

Just booked mine and my bros hotel. Driving down from Belfast after seeing some family.

Flights and car hire will be sorted tomorrow. OOSH!

From www.astonvilla.ie

We kindly request that UK supporters reading this please go through AVFC direct as they will have made arrangements for travelling supporters.

THERE WILL BE NO PROBLEM GETTING MATCH TICKETS

PRIORITY IS YOUR TRANSPORT & HOTEL FOR THOSE WHO DON’T LIVE IN DUBLIN!

As for opening hours.

Murrays opens at 7am for this party (because they're expecting early arrivals from UK).

You'll get served in Dublin in plenty of places up to 2.30am on a weekend (read - maybe up to 3.30am in the right places).

You will NOT be thirsty or hungry :D

You will NOT be thirsty or hungry :D

you will be skint after buying 3 drinks though

If you're a silly tourist, yes :)

That's a question for the ticket office. I don't know what the demand is. The astonvilla.ie page says there'll be 'no problems' getting tickets, but I don't know if they can be sure of that right up to the day of the actual match itself.

That's a question for the ticket office. I don't know what the demand is. The astonvilla.ie page says there'll be 'no problems' getting tickets, but I don't know if they can be sure of that right up to the day of the actual match itself.

Yeah I'll probably get tickets in a few weeks. Will have to see who fancies heading out to Tallaght with me, although there'll be no shortage of other Villains around.

So was there a lock in last time? What should i expect to pay for a pint in pubs in dublin? I see Murrys have discounts all weekend, how much will it be in there? I see the comment about it being expensive for drink in dublin but you can easily pay 350 a pint in pubs in Hereford which equates to €4 - 450. 

Do you think we'll be ok in villa shirts around dublin after the game. Would getting into clubs be a problem?

Hotel is pointless with flying at 7am.

I really did think pubs would be open later than 3am. Hopefully Murrys will be

So was there a lock in last time? What should i expect to pay for a pint in pubs in dublin? I see Murrys have discounts all weekend, how much will it be in there? I see the comment about it being expensive for drink in dublin but you can easily pay 350 a pint in pubs in Hereford which equates to €4 - 450. 

Do you think we'll be ok in villa shirts around dublin after the game. Would getting into clubs be a problem?

Hotel is pointless with flying at 7am.

I really did think pubs would be open later than 3am. Hopefully Murrys will be

It will probably be no more than €4 for a pint in Murrays. You'll be ok in Villa shirts in the city of course. Getting in to most clubs though would definitely be a problem though. I'm hoping for a lock in myself, I was legless by about midnight last time so cant remember if there was one!

Dublin dress code is nowhere near as strict as England. Granted there are places that won't allow football tops but there are plenty that will too.

Â