McGrath & Taylor confirmed for Dublin AVFC party on Aug 3rd/4th

Sorry, I removed my post as I'd since found the article on the Daily Heil. Yeah, that is no bueno. Thanks for the heads up.

Co-incidentally, tickets for the match go on sale today @ midday.

What day is the actual match?

Yup, Sunday August 4th KO @ 2pm.

Ticket bought :thumb: Ticketmaster only charged me €17 for a €15 ticket. I think that makes it a bargain :P

Looking forward to this, nice stadium wish it was a nicer team we were playing though. A section of Shams support are true scum.

I went to turners cross for a Cork city game a few years ago and they were playing a Dub team.......all I could remember was the away fans kept singing that song "why do you build me up, buttercup " for the whole game.

Is that the shams lot ?

6 of us coming over for a stag do for this. Fly out on the Sunday from brum, fly back the Monday first thing. No Hotel, a true all dayer!!! **** well up for it. Need some help with pubs that are open all night and somewhere to get something to eat very early on the Monday. 

Can we get tickets through irish ticketmaster or is it best to get them through the club. Only trouble is we've only got three ref numbers

its a bank holiday so might find a club down Harcourt Street area open until about 3 or 4. GAA usually on that weekend so make your way to Coppers (latest club around) for some classy Irish lasses ;)

What time do pubs open to?

pubs around the city can open until about 1ish though in temple bar you can find some that open a bit later though your paying the price for it

Â