2013 UEFA European Under-21 Football Championship

CI

Henderson is a pile of shit, if he was at a mid to lower table club he wouldn't be here.

He was signed for £20m from a midtable club though. My point being you could sign a whole team of decent talent for what 1 average english player would cost.

Henderson is a pile of shit, if he was at a mid to lower table club he wouldn't be here.

He was signed for £20m from a midtable club though. My point being you could sign a whole team of decent talent for what 1 average english player would cost.

Exactly, a lot of English players are overpriced. Just look at Andy Carroll! 

Saying that we did get Lowton and Westwood rather cheap, so they're not all overpriced...

Edited by AVFCforever1991

nordveit and eikrem both failed to make it at prem youth teams (arsenal and utd) and henderson was £16m

our "best" players cant pass a ball, shelvey, henderson, misplace 5-10 yarders, butland has looked terrible in 2 games now

nordveit and eikrem both failed to make it at prem youth teams (arsenal and utd) and henderson was £16m

our "best" players cant pass a ball, shelvey, henderson, misplace 5-10 yarders, butland has looked terrible in 2 games now

They are key players at their clubs now though. AVFCforever1991 make a good point though. There is the odd bargain in England too and I'm glad we have a manager who seems to be great at finding them.

Didnt Watch the match, but wow? Even though we have a really good u21 team, i didnt Expert Us to win this! That Said, Theres not many of norways u21 players that wouldnt make it in pl. We should tale a look at nordtveit, Semb berge, Nielsen, hedenstad Sorry for bad language, been drinking for 6 hours

• Like 3

Â