Best TV Show Theme Songs

maqroll

But alas, none are the correct answer.

THIS is the best theme tune of all time

Haha! So true! For some reason I was singing the lyrics in the pub the other day and my mate said, "Are you singing the theme to Duck Tales?" .... "Yes. Problem?" .... "No. It's an awesome tune but completely random."

These other two are top of my list and can't believe they haven't been mentioned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBEp0OObU9U

There can't be anyone on the planet that doesn't know the lyrics to the littlest hobo , can there ??

Thankfully I'm proof that there is, lasted 10 secs and had never heard it before. Dreadful

Did you live in a cave !! I bet even Mike had heard of it :)

I would never have watched a kids TV prog where the star was a dog, gave up on that shit with Flipper and that bloody shite kangaroo show Skippy. I developed taste at a very early age

Even Animal Magic with Johnny Morris got switched off as soon as it came on

Wow, you are old.

All that proves is that you are either too old or too young to remember the 1980s.  It was on every weekend and every morning in the school holidays for years. 

How about some "proper" songs which were adopted for television?

Cricket

F1 (and if you are impatient, the outro

Edited by The_Rev
  • Like 1

The littlest hobo was like a cool antisocial version of lassie

He was all like "yeah fools, I'm gunna help you out cuz it'll get me a tv show, once that shits done I'm footslapping it out of here on my own"

And that's what the little tyke done at the end of each episode

http://youtu.be/nbUHNrKyq18

My son loves these.  He doesn't care much for the shows, but he loves the intros.   I must have watched the Noddy one a hundred times over the past few weeks and I cannot decide whether Noddy is a badass or an evil piece of shit.  He does a crazy jump from an airplane into a car (check how he throws the presents) then he goes on to terrorise the residents of ToyTown for the remainder of the song. He causes a man to fall off of a ladder, nearly runs some insect things over, throws a package directly at a monkeys head and helps two people break out of jail.  Should I really be using him as a positive role model for my boy?

Edited by The_Rev

Â