Best TV Show Theme Songs

maqroll

You see I'd have understood the Crazy reaction had Will Smith sung this on The Norton Show ... instead if some shouting / rap thing

There can't be anyone on the planet that doesn't know the lyrics to the littlest hobo , can there ??

Edited by tonyh29

There can't be anyone on the planet that doesn't know the lyrics to the littlest hobo , can there ??

Thankfully I'm proof that there is, lasted 10 secs and had never heard it before. Dreadful

You see I'd have understood the Crazy reaction had Will Smith sung this on The Norton Show ... instead if some shouting / rap thing

I don't...

Thankfully I'm proof that there is, lasted 10 secs and had never heard it before. Dreadful

The children of the 1980s disagree. :P

• Like 1

The children of the 1990s agree with bickster.

Did you live in a cave !! I bet even Mike had heard of it :)

The children of the 1990s agree with bickster.

I think you are 3 decades out with Bicks childhood decade :)

Did you live in a cave !! I bet even Mike had heard of it :)

I would never have watched a kids TV prog where the star was a dog, gave up on that shit with Flipper and that bloody shite kangaroo show Skippy. I developed taste at a very early age

Even Animal Magic with Johnny Morris got switched off as soon as it came on

Â